Who have Frequent urination with Addiction - drug - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Addiction - Drug yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Addiction - Drug from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Addiction - drug?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Frequent urination and Addiction - drug
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Addiction - Drug
Addiction - drug can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 51,617 Addiction - drug patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Addiction - druga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Spleen Enlargement with Adenosine? - now
- Side effect comparison of Esgic and Dexamethasone - now
- Will you have Enlarged Spleen with Adenosine? - now
- Will you have Extrasystoles with Fosamax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Keratitis Bacterial with Glucosamine Sulfate? - 3 seconds ago
- Valium and Cuscutae drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Ranexa and Yaa Tai Bai drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Celecoxib and Valeriana Wallichii drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Men aged 40-49 who have Gait Festinating with Palynziq - 7 seconds ago
- Girls aged 2-9 who have Nightmares with Levoxyl - 10 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 83 year old woman who takes Tylenol, Morphine Sulfate, Robitussin - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Effexor, Ventolin, Ritalin for a 32 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 20 year old woman who takes Concerta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Lipitor - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Spiriva Respimat, Prednisone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Cymbalta, Lyrica - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 1 year old girl who takes Roxicodone - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Ambien, Tagamet - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Vitamin B6 - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Trileptal, Rozerem, Kyleena, Latuda, Lamictal - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.