Addiction - drug and Frequent urination - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Addiction - Drug yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Addiction - Drug from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Addiction - drug?
You are not alone:
Addiction - Drug
Addiction - drug can be treated by Suboxone, Methadone hydrochloride, Subutex, Methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methadose (latest reports from 50,015 Addiction - drug patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (273 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Addiction - druga b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Stools - Watery with Rasilez? - now
- Will you have Loose Bowel Movements with Rasilez? - a second ago
- Will you have Frequent Bowel Movements with Rasilez? - a second ago
- Will you have Diarrhoea with Rasilez? - a second ago
- Will you have Diarrhea with Rasilez? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Telmisartan, Prilosec, Synthroid, Calcium, Mobic, Neurontin - 29 minutes ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Plaquenil - an hour ago
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Metronidazole, Amoxicillin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Cannabis, Cyanocobalaminum, Implanon - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.