Adenomyosis and Fatigue - from FDA reports
Fatigue is reported only by a few people with Adenomyosis. We study 5 people who have Fatigue and Adenomyosis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 04, 2017
5 people who have Adenomyosis and Fatigue are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adenomyosis and experience Fatigue *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Adenomyosis and experience Fatigue *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 25 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 25 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Endometriosis (4 people, 80.00%)
- Stress And Anxiety (1 person, 20.00%)
- Mood Swings (1 person, 20.00%)
- Migraine (1 person, 20.00%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (1 person, 20.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Topamax (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lupron Depot (2 people, 40.00%)
- Lupaneta Pack (2 people, 40.00%)
- Flonase (1 person, 20.00%)
- Dexilant (1 person, 20.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Hot Flush (3 people, 60.00%)
- Vaginal Haemorrhage (2 people, 40.00%)
- Mood Swings (2 people, 40.00%)
- Drug Ineffective (2 people, 40.00%)
- Abdominal Pain (2 people, 40.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fatigue and Adenomyosis?
- Check symptoms - is your fatigue caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFatigue and Adenomyosis from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adenomyosis (presence of ectopic glandular tissue found in muscle) can be treated by Mirena (latest reports from 672 Adenomyosis patients)
Fatigue (feeling of tiredness) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, hepatitis c, high blood pressure, depression (latest reports from 406,343 Fatigue patients).
Browse all symptoms of Adenomyosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause FatigueFatigue
Other conditions that could case FatigueFatigue
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I have persistent Atrial Fibrillation. My doctor has advised to stop taking 20 mg xarelto for one week then go to 15 mg. I stopped 6 days ago still have the itching problem....will this itching ever go away? Is there anything I can do to stop/cure it? Hope good people out there can give ...
Hello. I've been taking Crestor for 4-6 months now and for the last 2 months I've had 3 fevers. My last one lasting for 7 days. Ive been masking my symptoms with Tylenol or Advil but the doctors can't seem to find anything wrong. Anyone else been through this?
I'm 16 and a virgin so therefore I am not pregnant On september after my period I ended up at the ER due to vomiting and a Urinary Tract Infection and now I missed my period I was suppose to get it the 1st of this month on the second week I stained myself and it was blood and then the next day ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I feel tired all the time and am oversleeping. I find it extremely difficult to get out of the exhaustion and go with my day. Any suggestions? I'm to the point of going to the ER because I'm overly tired.
I getting Xolair injections every two weeks for my asthma, & have seen some improvement in my breathing. Started August 16 of 2016 and had my 21st injection yesterday & am really exhausted today. Sometimes I am not so tired day after the injection & sometimes are very tired. Still using my ...
Have been on cosentyx for 7 months for my ankalosing spondylitis. In the last two months I have experience extreme fatigue and sleepy all the time to the point I can hardly function. Dr. Does not know cause, does not believe its caused by cosentyx. I take many other medications but never ...