Adhd and Anger
Anger is found among people with Adhd, especially for people who are male, 10-19 old.
The study analyzes which people have Anger with Adhd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,422 people who have Adhd from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1,422 people who have Adhd and Anger are studied.
What is Adhd?
Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) is found to be associated with 1,434 drugs and 1,167 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Anger?
Anger is found to be associated with 2,105 drugs and 1,568 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Anger in Adhd reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adhd and experienced Anger *:
Age of people who have Adhd and experienced Anger *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Anger?Check whether Anger is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug .
- Maneeton N, Maneeton B, Suttajit S, Reungyos J, Srisurapanont M, Martin SD, "Exploratory meta-analysis on lisdexamfetamine versus placebo in adult ADHD", Drug design, development and therapy, 2017 Jan .
- Coskun, M., & Adak, I. , "Excessive and frequent menstrual bleeding with methylphenidate in an adolescent girl with attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder", Journal of clinical psychopharmacology, 2014 Jan .
- Maneeton B, Maneeton N, Likhitsathian S, Suttajit S, Narkpongphun A, Srisurapanont M, Woottiluk P, "Comparative efficacy, acceptability, and tolerability of lisdexamfetamine in child and adolescent ADHD: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials", Drug design, development and therapy, 2013 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Anger:
- Anger in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Anger in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Anger in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Anger:
All the drugs that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (2,105 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Anger:
All the conditions that are associated with Anger:
- Anger (1,568 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Anger and Adhd, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Albuterol and Cholecystitis Chronic - 2 seconds ago
- Fludrocortisone Acetate and Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 3 seconds ago
- Saphris and Chronic Thyroiditis - 5 seconds ago
- Cosentyx and Musculoskeletal Pain - 6 seconds ago
- Morphine Sulfate and Hepatitis Aggravated - 7 seconds ago
- Naloxone Hydrochloride and Gait Disturbance - 8 seconds ago
- Ocaliva and Hyperhidrosis - 12 seconds ago
- Visipaque 320 and Rash Erythematous Aggravated - 13 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Anuria - 19 seconds ago
- Muscle Atrophy and drugs of ingredients of hydrochlorothiazide; propranolol hydrochloride - 22 seconds ago