Adhd and Mucous stools - from FDA reports
Mucous stools is found among people with Adhd, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old, take medication Adderall and have Narcolepsy. This review analyzes which people have Mucous stools with Adhd. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Adhd from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 24, 2018
10 people who have Adhd and Mucous Stools are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adhd and experience Mucous Stools *:
- female: 44.44 %
- male: 55.56 %
Age of people who have Adhd and experience Mucous Stools *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 28.57 %
- 10-19: 28.57 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 14.29 %
- 50-59: 28.57 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Narcolepsy (2 people, 20.00%)
- Seizures (1 person, 10.00%)
- Psychotic Disorder (1 person, 10.00%)
- Polycystic Ovary Disease (1 person, 10.00%)
- Crohn's Disease (1 person, 10.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Adderall (3 people, 30.00%)
- Xyrem (2 people, 20.00%)
- Concerta (2 people, 20.00%)
- Tegretol (1 person, 10.00%)
- Aspirin (1 person, 10.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea (4 people, 40.00%)
- Taste - Impaired (2 people, 20.00%)
- Swelling Face (2 people, 20.00%)
- Haematochezia (2 people, 20.00%)
- Abdominal Pain Upper (2 people, 20.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Mucous stools and Adhd?
- Check symptoms - is your mucous stools caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMucous stools and Adhd from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adhd (adhd-mental disorders that develop in children) can be treated by Vyvanse, Concerta, Adderall 20, Adderall 30, Ritalin (latest reports from 69,141 Adhd patients)
Mucous stools (mucous with stool) has been reported by people with crohn's disease, ulcerative colitis, high blood pressure, pain, depression (latest reports from 1,334 Mucous stools patients).
Browse all symptoms of Adhda b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Mucous stoolsMucous stools
Other conditions that could case Mucous stoolsMucous stools
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Maneeton N, Maneeton B, Suttajit S, Reungyos J, Srisurapanont M, Martin SD, "Exploratory meta-analysis on lisdexamfetamine versus placebo in adult ADHD", Drug design, development and therapy, 2012 Jan .
- Maneeton B, Maneeton N, Likhitsathian S, Suttajit S, Narkpongphun A, Srisurapanont M, Woottiluk P, "Comparative efficacy, acceptability, and tolerability of lisdexamfetamine in child and adolescent ADHD: a meta-analysis of randomized, controlled trials", Drug design, development and therapy, 2014 Jan .
- Najib J, Wimer D, Zeng J, Lam KW, Romanyak N, Paige Morgan E, Thadavila A, "Review of Lisdexamfetamine Dimesylate in Adults With Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder", Journal of central nervous system disease, 2017 Aug .
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Recently my 78 year old father who has battledvseverr pain due to sciatica has become extremely hyperactive. Talking and movubg constantly , unable to stay focused or concentrate. This is very unusual for him and its onset was fairly sudden. He acknowledges the hyperactivity and insists its ...
Is savella and adderall. will sevella work against my adderall. need my brain or what's left of it at my age of 63. been on adderall 15 x 2 since age 50 when FINALLY diagnosed with ADD. Im told that ADD/ADDHD, comes in pairs...eg. dislexia, seizures, bipolar, or tourette's. I'm interested in ...
I am the mother of a 6 yr old who has Pseudocholinesterase Deficiency and also ADHD combined type. I have a feeling these two conditions (disorders?) are related...more like the metabolic condition may be causing (maybe?) or worsening her ADHD symptoms. I have been doing research and I am not ...
I am 26 year old female I'm currently taking the following drugs... Vyvanse 30mg Levothyroxine .25mg Vitamins I'm taking Vitamin D 5000 (I'm really low) Iron 200mg (I'm the low end of normal) B-12 (I'm normal but I'm Vegan) Biotin 5000 (my hair was thin to begin with but sense I ...
You may be interested in these posts
Sick for nearly two years after omniprazole. Mucus, most bizarre intestinal issues imaginable. From one specialist to another, ER trips, etc. One physician did have my gallbladder checked, and it is now dysfunctional. Looking for common denominators. So sorry that others are suffering, as well.
Im 23 years old, I have been prescribed adderall 20 mgs twice a day for about 7 years now. Adderall changed school for me completely. I also started smoking pot in highschool which slowed me down since I was very hyper and talkative. I could not pay attention in class to save my life and I have ...
I've been taking Lyrica for 5 years for a severe, incurable spinal cord injury (along with other medications). I am now struggling with memory and attention issues, and recently have been reading up on adult ADHD and realize that I totally fit the symptoms (and that I've struggled with ...