Adrenal disorder and Fall - from FDA reports
Fall is found among people with Adrenal disorder, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Hydrocortisone and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Fall with Adrenal disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Adrenal disorder from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 12, 2017
9 people who have Adrenal Disorder and Fall are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adrenal Disorder and experience Fall *:
- female: 62.5 %
- male: 37.5 %
Age of people who have Adrenal Disorder and experience Fall *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 28.57 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 57.14 %
- 60+: 14.29 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (4 people, 44.44%)
- Osteoporosis (3 people, 33.33%)
- Back Pain (3 people, 33.33%)
- Kidney Transplant (2 people, 22.22%)
- Addison's Disease (2 people, 22.22%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Hydrocortisone (5 people, 55.56%)
- Voltaren (3 people, 33.33%)
- Synthroid (3 people, 33.33%)
- Prednisone (3 people, 33.33%)
- Diovan (3 people, 33.33%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Back Pain (5 people, 55.56%)
- Pain (3 people, 33.33%)
- Joint Pain (2 people, 22.22%)
- Arthritis (2 people, 22.22%)
- Appetite - Decreased (2 people, 22.22%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Fall and Adrenal disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your fall caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeFall and Adrenal disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adrenal disorder (latest reports from 1,297 Adrenal disorder patients)
Fall has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, pain (latest reports from 198,144 Fall patients).