Adrenal disorder and Musculoskeletal stiffness - from FDA reports
Musculoskeletal stiffness is reported only by a few people with Adrenal disorder. We study 4 people who have Musculoskeletal stiffness and Adrenal disorder from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
4 people who have Adrenal Disorder and Musculoskeletal Stiffness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adrenal Disorder and experience Musculoskeletal Stiffness *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Adrenal Disorder and experience Musculoskeletal Stiffness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 66.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Ulcerative Colitis (2 people, 50.00%)
- Hypothyroidism (1 person, 25.00%)
- Adrenal Insufficiency (1 person, 25.00%)
- Addison's Disease (1 person, 25.00%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Remicade (2 people, 50.00%)
- Cortef (2 people, 50.00%)
- Zyrtec (1 person, 25.00%)
- Tirosint (1 person, 25.00%)
- Neurontin (1 person, 25.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Pain (3 people, 75.00%)
- Hypokinesia (2 people, 50.00%)
- Fatigue (2 people, 50.00%)
- Discomfort (2 people, 50.00%)
- Abasia (2 people, 50.00%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Musculoskeletal stiffness and Adrenal disorder?
- Check symptoms - is your musculoskeletal stiffness caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeMusculoskeletal stiffness and Adrenal disorder from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Adrenal disorder (latest reports from 1,297 Adrenal disorder patients)
Musculoskeletal stiffness (stiffness of the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, osteoporosis, psoriatic arthropathy, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 40,128 Musculoskeletal stiffness patients).