Will you have Tendonitis with Adrenal insufficiency - from FDA reports
Tendonitis is found among people with Adrenal insufficiency, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Synthroid and have Hypopituitarism. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Adrenal insufficiency from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Tendonitis and Adrenal insufficiency, and their synonyms.
What is Adrenal insufficiency?
Adrenal insufficiency (condition in which the adrenal glands do not produce adequate amounts of steroids) can be treated by Cortef, Dexamethasone, Hydrocortisone, Hydrocortone, Natural dhea (latest reports from 6,652 Adrenal insufficiency patients)
What is Tendonitis?
Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, sinusitis, urinary tract infection, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 15,809 Tendonitis patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
6 people who have Adrenal Insufficiency and Tendonitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Adrenal Insufficiency and experience Tendonitis *:
- female: 33.33 %
- male: 66.67 %
Age of people who have Adrenal Insufficiency and experience Tendonitis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 100 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 5 people, 83.33%
- Hypopituitarism (diminished hormone secretion by the pituitary gland, causing dwarfism in children and premature aging in adults): 5 people, 83.33%
- Wound: 4 people, 66.67%
- Secondary Adrenocortical Insufficiency (inadequate secretion of acth by the pituitary gland): 4 people, 66.67%
- Nodule (a small rock or mineral cluster): 4 people, 66.67%
- Itching: 4 people, 66.67%
- Growth Hormone Deficiency: 3 people, 50.00%
- Swallowing Difficulty: 1 person, 16.67%
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 16.67%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Genotropin: 5 people, 83.33%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 83.33%
- Xylocaine: 4 people, 66.67%
- Olmetec: 4 people, 66.67%
- Calcium: 4 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin C: 4 people, 66.67%
- Vitamin B12: 4 people, 66.67%
- Glumetza: 4 people, 66.67%
- Magnesium Glycinate: 4 people, 66.67%
- Metformin: 4 people, 66.67%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 5 people, 83.33%
- Aseptic Necrosis (the death of bone tissue due to a lack of blood supply): 4 people, 66.67%
- Bone Disorder: 4 people, 66.67%
- Cardiac Disorder: 4 people, 66.67%
- Pain: 4 people, 66.67%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 4 people, 66.67%
- Chronic Kidney Disease: 4 people, 66.67%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 4 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 16.67%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Tendonitis with Adrenal insufficiency?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Tendonitis and Adrenal insufficiency
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Tendonitis with Adrenal insufficiency
Severity of Tendonitis *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 0.0 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 100 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with TendonitisTendonitis (1,515 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause TendonitisTendonitis (1,097 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Adrenal insufficiencya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Somnolence with Travatan? - now
- Will you have Sleepy with Travatan? - now
- Will you have Sleepiness - During The Day with Travatan? - now
- Will you have Sleepiness with Travatan? - now
- Will you have Tic with Aleve? - now
- Budesonide and Nitrofurantoin drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Trimpex and Tenormin drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Swallowing Difficulty with Dizziness? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Impaired Swallowing with Dizziness? - 12 seconds ago
- Will you have Dysphagia with Dizziness? - 12 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.