Who have Cyst with Age-related macular degeneration - from FDA reports
Cyst is found among people with Age-related macular degeneration, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Lucentis and have Depression. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10 people who have Age-related macular degeneration from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
10 people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experience Cyst *:
- female: 90 %
- male: 10 %
Age of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 12.5 %
- 60+: 87.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 1 person, 10.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lucentis: 6 people, 60.00%
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 10.00%
- Simvastatin: 1 person, 10.00%
- Ramipril: 1 person, 10.00%
- Pregabalin: 1 person, 10.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 10.00%
- Lactulose: 1 person, 10.00%
- Irbesartan: 1 person, 10.00%
- Ibuprofen: 1 person, 10.00%
- Fluoxetine Hydrochloride: 1 person, 10.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 20.00%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 2 people, 20.00%
- Metamorphopsia (a type of distorted vision in which a grid of straight lines appears wavy and parts of the grid may appear blank): 2 people, 20.00%
- Choroidal Neovascularisation (creation of new blood vessels in vascular layer of eye): 2 people, 20.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 2 people, 20.00%
- Wound: 1 person, 10.00%
- Diarrhea: 1 person, 10.00%
- Eye Haemorrhage (bleeding in the eye): 1 person, 10.00%
- Endometrial Hyperplasia (enlargement of uterus wall): 1 person, 10.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 10.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Age-related macular degeneration?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Age-related macular degeneration
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Age-Related Macular Degeneration
Age-related macular degeneration (latest reports from 8,154 Age-related macular degeneration patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Age-related macular degenerationa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ondansetron and Easter Mangiant drug interaction - now
- Harvoni and Prezista drug interaction - now
- Boys aged 10-19 who have Mania with Zofran - a second ago
- Will you have Dental Caries with Triazolam? - a second ago
- Will you have Keratosis Obturans with Rosuvastatin Calcium? - a second ago
- Will you have Skin Carcinoma with Bextra? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Antibody Test Abnormal with Ambien? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Breech Birth with Otezla? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lung Neoplasm with Flovent? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Neuromuscular Block Prolonged with Atracurium Besylate? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - an hour ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Duragesic-50, Xanax, Cymbalta, Provigil, Doxepin Hydrochloride, Fetzima - 8 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.