Age-related macular degeneration and Dry eyes aggravated
Dry eyes aggravated is found among people with Age-related macular degeneration, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Dry eyes aggravated with Age-related macular degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 84 people who have Age-related macular degeneration from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
84 people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Dry Eyes Aggravated are studied.
What is Age-related macular degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is found to be associated with 512 drugs and 266 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Dry eyes aggravated?
Dry eyes aggravated is found to be associated with 862 drugs and 397 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dry eyes aggravated in Age-related macular degeneration reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experienced Dry Eyes Aggravated *:
- female: 68.75 %
- male: 31.25 %
Age of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experienced Dry Eyes Aggravated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 3.45 %
- 60+: 96.55 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 15 people, 17.86%
- Choroidal Neovascularisation (creation of new blood vessels in vascular layer of eye): 13 people, 15.48%
- Hyperlipidaemia (presence of excess lipids in the blood): 9 people, 10.71%
- Depression: 7 people, 8.33%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 7 people, 8.33%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 6 people, 7.14%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 6 people, 7.14%
- Dyslipidaemia (abnormal amount of lipids): 5 people, 5.95%
- Osteoporosis (bones weak and more likely to break): 5 people, 5.95%
- Coronary Heart Disease (narrowing or blockage of the coronary arteries): 5 people, 5.95%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lucentis: 50 people, 59.52%
- Avastin: 27 people, 32.14%
- Eylea: 12 people, 14.29%
- Tylenol: 9 people, 10.71%
- Amlodipine: 8 people, 9.52%
- Zantac: 6 people, 7.14%
- Aspirin: 6 people, 7.14%
- Ocuflox: 5 people, 5.95%
- Zymar: 5 people, 5.95%
- Niaspan: 5 people, 5.95%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Visual Acuity Reduced (reduced clearness of vision): 28 people, 33.33%
- Eye Pain: 23 people, 27.38%
- Visual Impairment: 23 people, 27.38%
- Vision Blurred: 19 people, 22.62%
- Cataract (clouding of the lens inside the eye): 13 people, 15.48%
- Intraocular Pressure Increased: 10 people, 11.90%
- Heart Palpitations (feelings or sensations that your heart is pounding or racing): 9 people, 10.71%
- Depression: 9 people, 10.71%
- Back Pain: 8 people, 9.52%
- Blindness: 8 people, 9.52%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Dry eyes aggravated?Check whether Dry eyes aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Dry eyes aggravated:
- Dry eyes aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dry eyes aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dry eyes aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dry eyes aggravated:
All the drugs that are associated with Dry eyes aggravated:
- Dry eyes aggravated (862 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dry eyes aggravated:
All the conditions that are associated with Dry eyes aggravated:
- Dry eyes aggravated (397 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dry eyes aggravated and Age-related macular degeneration, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Agitation and Ventricular Tachycardia - 2 seconds ago
- Albuterol and Gastritis Atrophic - 6 seconds ago
- Muscle Spasms in Elavil, how severe and when it was recovered? - 13 seconds ago
- Fenofibrate and Namenda drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Lotemax and Tachycardia Aggravated - 25 seconds ago
- Aptiom and Gait Disturbance - 31 seconds ago
- Atarax and Theophylline drug interaction - 34 seconds ago
- Shin Splints in Zoloft, how severe and when it was recovered? - 35 seconds ago
- Sulfatrim and Methotrexate Sodium drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Methylprednisolone Acetate and Warfarin Sodium drug interaction - 45 seconds ago