Age-related macular degeneration and Dysstasia
Dysstasia is found among people with Age-related macular degeneration, especially for people who are male, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Dysstasia with Age-related macular degeneration. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Age-related macular degeneration from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and Dysstasia are studied.
What is Age-related macular degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is found to be associated with 512 drugs and 266 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Dysstasia?
Dysstasia (difficulty in standing) is found to be associated with 1,837 drugs and 1,323 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Dysstasia in Age-related macular degeneration reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experienced Dysstasia *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Age-Related Macular Degeneration and experienced Dysstasia *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 33.33%
- Thyroid Diseases: 1 person, 16.67%
- Stroke (sudden death of a portion of the brain cells due to a lack of oxygen): 1 person, 16.67%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 16.67%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 16.67%
- Retinal Vessel Occlusion (a blockage in one of the small arteries): 1 person, 16.67%
- Renal Failure Chronic (long lasting kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 16.67%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 16.67%
- Macular Oedema (fluid and protein deposits collect on or under the macula of the eye (a yellow central area of the retina) and causes it to thicken): 1 person, 16.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lucentis: 5 people, 83.33%
- Xarelto: 1 person, 16.67%
- Gatifloxacin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Actonel: 1 person, 16.67%
- Alprazolam: 1 person, 16.67%
- Amlodipine Besylate: 1 person, 16.67%
- Aspirin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Atacand: 1 person, 16.67%
- Atenolol: 1 person, 16.67%
- Avapro: 1 person, 16.67%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Gait Disturbance: 5 people, 83.33%
- Blood Urea Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
- Hyperhidrosis (abnormally increased sweating): 2 people, 33.33%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dizziness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Dehydration (dryness resulting from the removal of water): 2 people, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 33.33%
- Cardiac Failure: 2 people, 33.33%
- Weakness: 2 people, 33.33%
- Tremor (trembling or shaking movements in one or more parts of your body): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Dysstasia?Check whether Dysstasia is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Dysstasia:
- Dysstasia in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Dysstasia in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Dysstasia in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Dysstasia:
All the drugs that are associated with Dysstasia:
- Dysstasia (1,837 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Dysstasia:
All the conditions that are associated with Dysstasia:
- Dysstasia (1,323 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dysstasia and Age-related macular degeneration, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Parakeratosis and moderna covid vaccine - 7 seconds ago
- Temaz and Serum Ferritin Decreased - 14 seconds ago
- Dilaudid and Asthma - 25 seconds ago
- Forteo and Heat Exhaustion - 49 seconds ago
- Metrogel vs. Doxycycline Hyclate - 57 seconds ago
- Morphine and Guillain-Barre Syndrome - 59 seconds ago
- Morphine and Guillain-Barré Syndrome - 59 seconds ago
- Morphine and Guillain Barre Syndrome - 59 seconds ago
- Escitalopram and Interstitial Nephritis - a minute ago
- Escitalopram and Nephritis - Interstitial - a minute ago