Who have Cyst with Aggression - from FDA reports
Cyst is found among people with Aggression, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Exelon and have Dementia alzheimer's type. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Aggression from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
7 people who have Aggression and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Aggression and experience Cyst *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Aggression and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Varicose Vein (veins that have become enlarged and tortuous): 7 people, 100.00%
- Dementia Alzheimer's Type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom): 7 people, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Exelon: 7 people, 100.00%
- Lovenox: 2 people, 28.57%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Sigmoiditis (inflammation of the sigmoid colon): 7 people, 100.00%
- Pain: 7 people, 100.00%
- Fever: 7 people, 100.00%
- Diverticulitis (digestive disease which involves the formation of pouches (diverticula) within the bowel wall): 7 people, 100.00%
- Ascites (accumulation of fluid in the abdominal cavity): 7 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Pain Lower: 7 people, 100.00%
- Abdominal Pain: 7 people, 100.00%
- Intestinal Resection: 5 people, 71.43%
- Gastrointestinal Hypermotility (over activity of the intestinal tract): 5 people, 71.43%
- Colostomy: 5 people, 71.43%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Aggression?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Aggression
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Aggression can be treated by Risperdal, Seroquel, Risperidone, Abilify, Clonidine hydrochloride (latest reports from 47,331 Aggression patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Aggressiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Slow Involuntary Movements Of Large Muscle Groups with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Ectropion with Lantus? - now
- Will you have Leg And Arm Movements - Uncontrollable with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Involuntary Slow And Twisting Movements with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Tongue Biting with Stroke? - now
- Will you have Choreoathetosis with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Athetoid Movements with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Will you have Dystonia with Tylenol W/ Codeine? - now
- Effient and Bisoprolol Fumarate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Trintellix, Ativan - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Prevacid, Progesterone - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 34 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Nexplanon - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Toprol-xl, Lexapro, Abilify - 5 hours ago
- Prediction of Edarbi, Omeprazole for a 57 year old man - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Vyvanse, Lamictal Xr - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Ambien, Cannabis Sativa - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old man who takes Ipratropium Bromide - 14 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Lasix - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old man who takes Losartan Potassium, Divalproex, Mirtazapine - 17 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.