Agitation and Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus is reported only by a few people with Agitation.
The study analyzes which people have Systemic lupus erythematosus with Agitation. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Systemic lupus erythematosus and Agitation from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who have Agitation and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are studied.
What is Agitation?
Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement) is found to be associated with 3,327 drugs and 3,189 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) is found to be associated with 2,094 drugs and 1,449 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Systemic lupus erythematosus in Agitation reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Agitation and experienced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus *:
- female: 75 %
- male: 25 %
Age of people who have Agitation and experienced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 100 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 50.00%
- Sleep Disorder: 1 person, 25.00%
- Schizophrenia (a mental disorder characterized by a breakdown of thought processes): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Ovarian Cancer (cancer of ovary): 1 person, 25.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 25.00%
- Autism Spectrum Disorder (developmental disabilities that can cause significant social, communication and behavioural challenges): 1 person, 25.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Zofran: 1 person, 25.00%
- Zithromax: 1 person, 25.00%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Avastin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cellcept: 1 person, 25.00%
- Clonidine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Clozaril: 1 person, 25.00%
- Daptomycin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Diprivan: 1 person, 25.00%
- Kayexalate: 1 person, 25.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Thirst: 1 person, 25.00%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 1 person, 25.00%
- Appetite - Increased (increased appetite is when you want to eat much more often or in larger quantities than your body requires): 1 person, 25.00%
- Ards (Acute Respiratory Distress Syndrome) (sudden failure of the respiratory (breathing) system): 1 person, 25.00%
- Body Height Decreased: 1 person, 25.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 25.00%
- Cardiac Arrest: 1 person, 25.00%
- Chillblains (small, itchy swellings on the skin that occur as a reaction to cold): 1 person, 25.00%
- Cholestasis (a condition where bile cannot flow from the liver to the duodenum): 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Systemic lupus erythematosus?Check whether Systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hania A, "Pyoderma Gangrenosum in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case Report", Journal of Medical Cases, 2014 Aug .
- Teimoory M, Arefi M, Behnoush B, Bastani B, "Promethazine and Treatment Refractory Agitation in Clonidine Toxicity", International Journal of Medical Toxicology and Forensic Medicine, 2013 Mar .
- Hu P, Lu L, Hu B, Deng F, Fei WJ, "Cyclophosphamide‐Induced Hypertensive Encephalopathy in a Young Girl With Lupus", The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2012 Apr .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
All the drugs that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2,094 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
All the conditions that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1,449 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Systemic lupus erythematosus and Agitation, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Bilberry and Zestril drug interaction - a second ago
- Gentamicin and Cns Ventriculitis - 2 seconds ago
- Ceftriaxone and Baxdela drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Aminocaproic Acid and Metolazone drug interaction - 15 seconds ago
- Norethindrone And Ethinyl Estradiol and Zyrtec drug interaction - 16 seconds ago
- Amaryl and Staphylococcal Osteomyelitis - 17 seconds ago
- Tpn and Ursodiol drug interaction - 22 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Infusion Site Reaction - 22 seconds ago
- Aristada and Aggression - 22 seconds ago
- Riboflavin and Hyperacusis - 25 seconds ago