Albumin - urine and Systemic lupus erythematosus
Systemic lupus erythematosus is found among people with Albumin - urine, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Systemic lupus erythematosus with Albumin - urine. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Albumin - urine from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who have Albumin - Urine and Systemic Lupus Erythematosus are studied.
What is Albumin - urine?
Albumin - urine is found to be associated with 2,120 drugs and 1,778 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Systemic lupus erythematosus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (an autoimmune disease, which means the body's immune system mistakenly, attacks healthy tissue) is found to be associated with 2,094 drugs and 1,449 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Systemic lupus erythematosus in Albumin - urine reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Albumin - Urine and experienced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Albumin - Urine and experienced Systemic Lupus Erythematosus *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 80 %
- 60+: 20 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Nephrotic Syndrome (kidney disease with proteinuria, hypoalbuminemia, and oedema): 3 people, 33.33%
- Lupus Nephritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect kidney tissue): 3 people, 33.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 22.22%
- Cough: 2 people, 22.22%
- Sleep Apnea Syndrome: 1 person, 11.11%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 1 person, 11.11%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 11.11%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 11.11%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 11.11%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 1 person, 11.11%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Symbicort: 2 people, 22.22%
- Solu-Medrol: 2 people, 22.22%
- Humira: 2 people, 22.22%
- Coreg: 2 people, 22.22%
- Cellcept: 2 people, 22.22%
- Breo Ellipta: 2 people, 22.22%
- Prednisolone: 1 person, 11.11%
- Plaquenil: 1 person, 11.11%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 11.11%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 11.11%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Lupus Nephritis (a chronic inflammatory autoimmune disorder that may affect kidney tissue): 4 people, 44.44%
- Peripheral Swelling: 3 people, 33.33%
- Joint Pain: 3 people, 33.33%
- Limb Injury: 2 people, 22.22%
- Cushingoid (obesity and weakening of the muscles): 2 people, 22.22%
- Depression: 2 people, 22.22%
- Emotional Distress: 2 people, 22.22%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 2 people, 22.22%
- Feeling Abnormal: 2 people, 22.22%
- Gait Disturbance: 2 people, 22.22%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Systemic lupus erythematosus?Check whether Systemic lupus erythematosus is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hania A, "Pyoderma Gangrenosum in a Patient With Systemic Lupus Erythematosus: Case Report", Journal of Medical Cases, 2014 Aug .
- Hu P, Lu L, Hu B, Deng F, Fei WJ, "Cyclophosphamide‐Induced Hypertensive Encephalopathy in a Young Girl With Lupus", The Journal of Clinical Hypertension, 2012 Apr .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Systemic lupus erythematosus in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
All the drugs that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (2,094 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
All the conditions that are associated with Systemic lupus erythematosus:
- Systemic lupus erythematosus (1,449 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Systemic lupus erythematosus and Albumin - urine, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Uloric and Pharyngeal Oedema - now
- Regranex and Phenergan drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Penicillin and Hydrocodone drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Zaroxolyn and Cholecystitis - 6 seconds ago
- Colecalciferol and Dyshidrotic Eczema - 13 seconds ago
- Sandostatin and Haemorrhage Intracranial - 13 seconds ago
- Xeljanz and Epinephrine Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Zyprexa and Antibody Test Positive - 17 seconds ago
- Potassium Phosphate and Respiratory Acidosis - 26 seconds ago
- Numbness And Tingling and drugs of ingredients of ethosuximide - 30 seconds ago