Who have Cyst with Alcoholism - from FDA reports
Cyst is reported only by a few people with Alcoholism. We study 4 people who have Cyst and Alcoholism from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
4 people who have Alcoholism and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alcoholism and experience Cyst *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Alcoholism and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Vitamin Supplementation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Vitamin B12 Deficiency: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mycotic Allergy (fungal allergy): 1 person, 25.00%
- Musculoskeletal Discomfort (discomfort in the body's muscles, joints, tendons, ligaments and nerves): 1 person, 25.00%
- Mineral Supplementation: 1 person, 25.00%
- Incontinence (lack of moderation or self-control): 1 person, 25.00%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 25.00%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 25.00%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 25.00%
- Bladder Spasm: 1 person, 25.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vivitrol: 3 people, 75.00%
- Folic Acid: 2 people, 50.00%
- Vesicare: 1 person, 25.00%
- Remeron: 1 person, 25.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 25.00%
- Metformin: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mesalamine: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lorazepam: 1 person, 25.00%
- Lisinopril: 1 person, 25.00%
- Hydrochlorothiazide: 1 person, 25.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Injection Site Mass: 2 people, 50.00%
- Urticaria (rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely): 1 person, 25.00%
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 25.00%
- Pancreatitis (inflammation of pancreas): 1 person, 25.00%
- Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Joint Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Reaction: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Pain: 1 person, 25.00%
- Injection Site Induration: 1 person, 25.00%
- Foot Fracture: 1 person, 25.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Alcoholism?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Alcoholism
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Alcoholism (problems with alcohol) can be treated by Antabuse, Campral, Naltrexone hydrochloride, Vivitrol, Baclofen (latest reports from 16,057 Alcoholism patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Alcoholisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Pneumonitis Cryptococcal with Chlorzoxazone? - now
- Will you have Muscle Spasm with Metoclopramide? - a second ago
- Will you have Muscle Spasms with Metoclopramide? - a second ago
- Will you have Death Sudden with Cormax? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bruxism with Dolobid? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Grinding with Dolobid? - 4 seconds ago
- Solifenacin Succinate and Pacific Yew drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Clinching with Dolobid? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Teeth Grinding And Clenching with Dolobid? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Shoulder Pain with Feverfew? - 6 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 53 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.