Alcoholism and Quadriparesis - from FDA reports
Quadriparesis is reported only by a few people with Alcoholism. We study 1 people who have Quadriparesis and Alcoholism from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
1 person who has Alcoholism and Quadriparesis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alcoholism and experience Quadriparesis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Risperidone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Disulfiram: 1 person, 100.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carbamazepine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ammonia Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Ethanol Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Quadriparesis with Alcoholism?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Quadriparesis
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Alcoholism (problems with alcohol) can be treated by Antabuse, Campral, Naltrexone hydrochloride, Vivitrol, Baclofen (latest reports from 11,482 Alcoholism patients)
Quadriparesis (muscle weakness affecting all four limbs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, high blood cholesterol, rheumatoid arthritis (latest reports from 944 Quadriparesis patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuadriparesisQuadriparesis (625 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause QuadriparesisQuadriparesis (505 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Alcoholisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Alcoholism and Quadriparesis
- Support group for people who have Alcoholism (28 members)
- Support group for people who have Quadriparesis
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm 36 and trying to over come two things in my life. I'm exhausted all the time but try hand as I have children. Who are my world
- I have suffered from chronic alcoholism since 2001. In the winter of 2015, I woke up one day with a burning mouth and inflamed tongue. The ENT specialist who treated the condition gave up on me and decided that I damaged my tongue from alcohol and told me to go on Amnitriptiline. I then went...
- I have been self medicating with alcohol for well over a decade, anywhere from a pint to a handle daily, with a few painful periods of sobriety interspersed. Just took my first small dose of trintellix. Any advice or experiences would be appreciated. Thanks.
- I am lost. I was diagnosed with narcolepsy and I seem to have developed a drinking problem.
- HELLO: I USE ALCOHOL IN MODERATION. SOMETIMES I HAVE LOWER BACK PAIN AND TAKE MELOXICAM (7.5 MG) WHICH HELPS ALLEVIATE THE BACK PAIN. IS THE ABOVE COMBINATION SAFE TO USE EVERY NOW AND THEN? ALL COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
- Will you have Injection Site Papule with Milk Thistle?
- Will you have Restless Legs Syndrome with Robaxin?
- Will you have Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased with Ear Drum Perforation?
- Will you have Feeling Jittery with Adderall 20?
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Probiotic?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Milk Thistle and have Injection Site Papule?
- Support group for people who take Robaxin and have Restless Legs Syndrome?
- Support group for people who have Ear Drum Perforation and Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- Support group for people who take Adderall 20 and have Feeling Jittery?
- Support group for people who take Probiotic and have Bad Dreams?
- What to expect when you take Milk Thistle and have Injection Site Papule?
- What to expect when you take Robaxin and have Restless Legs Syndrome?
- What to expect when you have Ear Drum Perforation and Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Adderall 20 and have Feeling Jittery?
- What to expect when you take Probiotic and have Bad Dreams?
Care Guides wanted
- Care Guide for people who take Milk Thistle and have Injection Site Papule
- Care Guide for people who take Robaxin and have Restless Legs Syndrome
- Care Guide for people who have Ear Drum Perforation and Lactate Pyruvate Ratio Decreased
- Care Guide for people who take Adderall 20 and have Feeling Jittery
- Care Guide for people who take Probiotic and have Bad Dreams
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.