Who have Quadriparesis with Alcoholism - from FDA reports
Quadriparesis is reported only by a few people with Alcoholism. We study 1 people who have Quadriparesis and Alcoholism from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
1 person who has Alcoholism and Quadriparesis is studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alcoholism and experience Quadriparesis *:
- female: 0.0 %
- male: 100 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Risperidone: 1 person, 100.00%
- Disulfiram: 1 person, 100.00%
- Clonazepam: 1 person, 100.00%
- Carbamazepine: 1 person, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Vision Blurred: 1 person, 100.00%
- Epilepsy (common and diverse set of chronic neurological disorders characterized by seizures): 1 person, 100.00%
- Ammonia Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Blood Ethanol Increased: 1 person, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Quadriparesis with Alcoholism?
You are not alone:
Alcoholism (problems with alcohol) can be treated by Antabuse, Campral, Naltrexone hydrochloride, Vivitrol, Baclofen (latest reports from 15,585 Alcoholism patients)
Quadriparesis (muscle weakness affecting all four limbs) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, depression, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 1,095 Quadriparesis patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuadriparesisQuadriparesis (645 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause QuadriparesisQuadriparesis (507 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Alcoholisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Weight Loss with Torisel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Heavy Or Prolong Menstrual Bleeding with Hyperthyroidism? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss Poor with Torisel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Weight Loss - Intentional with Torisel? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Menorrhagia with Hyperthyroidism? - 2 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Carbatrol - 51 minutes ago
- A study for a 80 year old man who takes Lisinopril - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Nystatin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 18 year old girl who takes Vyvanse - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Klonopin, Zanaflex, Nature-throid, Trulicity, Cymbalta, Levemir, Magnesium Malate - 5 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.