Who have Quinsy with Alcoholism - from FDA reports
There is no Quinsy reported by people with Alcoholism yet. We study people who have Quinsy and Alcoholism from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
No report is found.
Do you have Quinsy with Alcoholism?
You are not alone:
Alcoholism (problems with alcohol) can be treated by Antabuse, Campral, Naltrexone hydrochloride, Vivitrol, Baclofen (latest reports from 15,585 Alcoholism patients)
Quinsy (a collection of pus beside the tonsil) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, crohn's disease, psoriasis, ankylosing spondylitis, asthma (latest reports from 538 Quinsy patients).
Drugs that are associated with QuinsyQuinsy (420 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause QuinsyQuinsy (330 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Alcoholisma b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Increased Insulin Requirement with Amlodipine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Sinusitis - Chronic with Reclast? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Sinusitis with Reclast? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Chronic Sinus Infection with Reclast? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Platelet Toxicity with Lepidium Sativum? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 47 year old woman who takes Depo-provera, Vitamin D3, Methocarbamol, Vitamin C, Buspar, Neurontin, Lexapro - an hour ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Prednisone, Pravachol, Acyclovir, Zyrtec Allergy, Procardia Xl, Dapsone, Neoral - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 2 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Sertraline, Zoloft for a 41 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old woman who takes Prednisone - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.