Allergic rhinitis and Basedow's disease
Basedow's disease is reported only by a few people with Allergic rhinitis.
The study analyzes which people have Basedow's disease with Allergic rhinitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Basedow's disease and Allergic rhinitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Basedow'S Disease are studied.
What is Allergic rhinitis?
Allergic rhinitis is found to be associated with 1,905 drugs and 1,225 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Basedow's disease?
Basedow's disease (autoimmune disease where the thyroid is overactive, producing an excessive amount of thyroid hormones) is found to be associated with 755 drugs and 382 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Basedow's disease in Allergic rhinitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experienced Basedow'S Disease *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experienced Basedow'S Disease *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Cough: 1 person, 50.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Kenacort: 1 person, 50.00%
- Allegra: 1 person, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Haemorrhage (bleeding): 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Basedow's disease?Check whether Basedow's disease is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Basedow's disease:
- Basedow's disease in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Basedow's disease in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Basedow's disease in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Basedow's disease:
All the drugs that are associated with Basedow's disease:
- Basedow's disease (755 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Basedow's disease:
All the conditions that are associated with Basedow's disease:
- Basedow's disease (382 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Basedow's disease and Allergic rhinitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Nasal Congestion and drugs of ingredients of promethazine hydrochloride - 2 seconds ago
- Streptase and Dizziness - 2 seconds ago
- Lamictal and L-Methylfolate drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Milk Of Magnesia and Dilaudid drug interaction - 4 seconds ago
- Premarin and Muscle Aches - 8 seconds ago
- Losartan and Medical Device Pain - 10 seconds ago
- Pristiq and Pancytopenia - 12 seconds ago
- Lupron Depot and Sweat Gland Disorder - 16 seconds ago
- Farxiga and Imuran drug interaction - 18 seconds ago
- Dicyclomine Hydrochloride and Armodafinil drug interaction - 19 seconds ago