Allergic rhinitis and Cramps - muscle - from FDA reports
Cramps - muscle is reported only by a few people with Allergic rhinitis. We study 3 people who have Cramps - muscle and Allergic rhinitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3 people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Cramps - Muscle are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Cramps - Muscle *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Cramps - Muscle *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pulmicort: 1 person, 33.33%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cramps - muscle with Allergic rhinitis?
You are not alone:
Allergic rhinitis can be treated by Loratadine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Nasonex, Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest reports from 12,424 Allergic rhinitis patients)
Cramps - Muscle
Cramps - muscle (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 10,659 Cramps - muscle patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cramps - muscleCramps - muscle (1,415 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Cramps - muscleCramps - muscle (856 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Allergic rhinitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Calculus Bladder with Entecavir? - now
- Will you have Atherosclerosis with Cutivate? - now
- Will you have Plaque Buildup - Arteries with Cutivate? - a second ago
- Will you have Arteriosclerosis with Cutivate? - a second ago
- Will you have Hardening Of The Arteries with Cutivate? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 15 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Tamoxifen Citrate, Livalo - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.