Allergic rhinitis and Cramps - muscle - from FDA reports
Cramps - muscle is reported only by a few people with Allergic rhinitis. We study 3 people who have Cramps - muscle and Allergic rhinitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
3 people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Cramps - Muscle are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Cramps - Muscle *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Cramps - Muscle *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pulmicort: 1 person, 33.33%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cramps - muscle with Allergic rhinitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Cramps - muscle
- Get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Allergic rhinitis can be treated by Loratadine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Nasonex, Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest reports from 11,199 Allergic rhinitis patients)
Cramps - Muscle
Cramps - muscle (muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 10,659 Cramps - muscle patients).
Drugs that are associated with Cramps - muscleCramps - muscle (1,228 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Cramps - muscleCramps - muscle (855 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Allergic rhinitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Cramps - Muscle
- Support group for people who have Allergic Rhinitis (50 members)
- Support group for people who have Cramps - Muscle (148 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm a 22 year old male, and i'm suffering with allergic rhinitis from last 2 years my hair gone fall dangerously and my facial skin gone darker and darker, i'm taking treatment for allergy but my hair still falling. Please anyone suggest me a solution for hair loss and skin darkening.
- I have never experienced this before. I have hay fever, but this time the back of my throat is irritated and I have been vomiting quite a lot. What can I do?
- Hi, my husband takes Phenergan to help the severe nausea he gets from having Gastroparesis. The Phenergan cause a lot of muscle cramping. Is there anything to help stop the cramping?
- Hi I have been suffering from back of leg muscle cramp/ spasm. I take finasteride
- Hi! I'm new here! I was having leg cramps and got up to look on the internet about it!
- Will you have Swelling with Progesterone?
- Will you have Pain - Abdomen with Cardura Xl?
- Will you have Victim Of Crime with Aleve?
- Will you have Male Condoms with Bph?
- Will you have Oxygen Saturation Decreased with Tasigna?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Progesterone and have Swelling?
- Support group for people who take Cardura Xl and have Pain - Abdomen?
- Support group for people who take Aleve and have Victim Of Crime?
- Support group for people who have Bph and Male Condoms?
- Support group for people who take Tasigna and have Oxygen Saturation Decreased?
- What to expect when you take Progesterone and have Swelling?
- What to expect when you take Cardura Xl and have Pain - Abdomen?
- What to expect when you take Aleve and have Victim Of Crime?
- What to expect when you have Bph and Male Condoms?
- What to expect when you take Tasigna and have Oxygen Saturation Decreased?
- A study for a 72 year old man who takes Ramipril
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Vagifem
- A study for a 66 year old woman who takes Plavix, Norvasc
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride
- A study for a 31 year old man who takes Clarithromycin
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.