Allergic rhinitis and Muscle cramp - from FDA reports
Muscle cramp is reported only by a few people with Allergic rhinitis. We study 3 people who have Muscle cramp and Allergic rhinitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3 people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Muscle Cramp are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Muscle Cramp *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Muscle Cramp *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pulmicort: 1 person, 33.33%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Muscle cramp with Allergic rhinitis?
You are not alone:
Allergic rhinitis can be treated by Loratadine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Nasonex, Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest reports from 12,424 Allergic rhinitis patients)
Muscle cramp (painful sensation caused by muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 10,659 Muscle cramp patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle crampMuscle cramp (1,425 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle crampMuscle cramp (866 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Allergic rhinitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Renal Cell Carcinoma Recurrent with Hydrochlorothiazide? - now
- Will you have Normochromic Normocytic Anaemia with Yervoy? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes with Fluorouracil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Glucose Test with Fluorouracil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Diabetes Mellitus Management with Fluorouracil? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 30 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 50 minutes ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Adderall - an hour ago
- A study for a 29 year old woman who takes Rythmol Sr - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Klonopin - 4 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.