Who have Muscle cramp with Allergic rhinitis - from FDA reports
Muscle cramp is reported only by a few people with Allergic rhinitis. We study 3 people who have Muscle cramp and Allergic rhinitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
3 people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Muscle Cramp are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Muscle Cramp *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Muscle Cramp *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pulmicort: 1 person, 33.33%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 33.33%
- Foradil: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pharyngitis (inflammation of the pharynx, causing a sore throat): 1 person, 33.33%
- Paraesthesia Oral (sensation of tingling, tickling, prickling, pricking, or burning of a person's oral with no apparent long-term physical effect): 1 person, 33.33%
- Pain In Extremity: 1 person, 33.33%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 33.33%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Muscle cramp with Allergic rhinitis?
You are not alone:
Allergic rhinitis can be treated by Loratadine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Nasonex, Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest reports from 12,718 Allergic rhinitis patients)
Muscle cramp (painful sensation caused by muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, birth control (latest reports from 10,659 Muscle cramp patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle crampMuscle cramp (1,470 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle crampMuscle cramp (867 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Allergic rhinitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Imagent and Octreoscan drug interaction - now
- Will you have Short-Term Memory Loss with Stadol? - a second ago
- Will you have Memory Impairment with Stadol? - a second ago
- Turmeric and Lycium Chinense drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Loss Of Memory with Stadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Tamsulosin and Abies Alba drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Long-Term Memory Loss with Stadol? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Impaired Memory with Stadol? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Haemangioma Acquired with Prilosec? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Forgetfulness with Stadol? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 70 year old woman who takes Prolia - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Amlodipine; Valsartan - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 27 year old woman who takes Xanax - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.