Allergic rhinitis and Muscle cramp - from FDA reports
Muscle cramp is reported only by a few people with Allergic rhinitis. We study 3 people who have Muscle cramp and Allergic rhinitis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
3 people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Muscle Cramp are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Muscle Cramp *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Allergic Rhinitis and experience Muscle Cramp *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 33.33 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 33.33 %
- 50-59: 33.33 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Singulair: 2 people, 66.67%
- Nasonex: 2 people, 66.67%
- Zyrtec: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pulmicort: 1 person, 33.33%
- Norvasc: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Viral Infection: 1 person, 33.33%
- Swelling Face: 1 person, 33.33%
- Pharyngolaryngeal Pain: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Muscle cramp with Allergic rhinitis?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Muscle cramp
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Allergic rhinitis can be treated by Loratadine, Zyrtec, Flonase, Nasonex, Cetirizine hydrochloride (latest reports from 11,199 Allergic rhinitis patients)
Muscle cramp (painful sensation caused by muscle contraction) has been reported by people with osteoporosis, high blood cholesterol, pain, high blood pressure (latest reports from 10,659 Muscle cramp patients).
Drugs that are associated with Muscle crampMuscle cramp (1,312 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Muscle crampMuscle cramp (867 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Allergic rhinitisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Allergic Rhinitis and Muscle Cramp
- Support group for people who have Allergic Rhinitis (50 members)
- Support group for people who have Muscle Cramp (146 members)
You may be interested in these posts
- I'm a 22 year old male, and i'm suffering with allergic rhinitis from last 2 years my hair gone fall dangerously and my facial skin gone darker and darker, i'm taking treatment for allergy but my hair still falling. Please anyone suggest me a solution for hair loss and skin darkening.
- I have very painful leg cramps. I drink Gatorade to hydrate but need imodium occasionally. I hope to get the right balance to stop my leg cramps.
- I have never experienced this before. I have hay fever, but this time the back of my throat is irritated and I have been vomiting quite a lot. What can I do?
- Hi, I'm 75 yrs old. I had atrial fib with ablation 8-2015. I have been on Eliquis 5 mg, twice daily since.( Short try on Coumadin) One morning in February this year I awoke with what I thought was a rye neck. The pain increased daily until I was in pain level of about 7-8 out of 10. I read side...
- Hi I have been suffering from back of leg muscle cramp/ spasm. I take finasteride
- Will you have Pleural Calcification with Depression?
- Will you have Nerve Root Lesion with Gabapentin?
- Will you have Breathing Difficulty with Valsartan?
- Will you have Facial Pain with Keppra?
- Will you have Asthma with Frova?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Depression and Pleural Calcification?
- Support group for people who take Gabapentin and have Nerve Root Lesion?
- Support group for people who take Valsartan and have Breathing Difficulty?
- Support group for people who take Keppra and have Facial Pain?
- Support group for people who take Frova and have Asthma?
- What to expect when you have Depression and Pleural Calcification?
- What to expect when you take Gabapentin and have Nerve Root Lesion?
- What to expect when you take Valsartan and have Breathing Difficulty?
- What to expect when you take Keppra and have Facial Pain?
- What to expect when you take Frova and have Asthma?
- A study for a 15 year old boy who takes Zantac
- A study for a 49 year old woman who takes Gleevec
- Drug comparison of Lexapro, Celexa, Wellbutrin, Zoloft for a 71 year old woman
- A study for a 62 year old man who takes Brilinta
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Methotrexate
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.