Who have Frequent urination with Allergies - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Allergies yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Allergies from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Allergies?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Frequent urination and Allergies
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Allergies can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair (latest reports from 9,165 Allergies patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, pain (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (278 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (269 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Allergiesa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Men aged 50-59 who have Skin Blushing/Flushing with Xyrem - now
- Men aged 50-59 who have Flushing with Xyrem - a second ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Blushing with Xyrem - a second ago
- Malva Flower and Xarelto drug interaction - a second ago
- Men aged 50-59 who have Red Face with Xyrem - a second ago
- Will you have Pneumonia with Topotecan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pneumonitis with Topotecan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Bronchopneumonia with Topotecan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Community-Acquired Pneumonia with Topotecan? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Cutaneous Amyloidosis with Premphase? - 3 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 53 year old woman who takes Adderall 20 - 35 minutes ago
- A study for a 54 year old woman who takes Butrans, Sertraline, Baclofen - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 35 year old woman who takes Macrobid - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 25 year old woman who takes Sertraline, Melatonin, Progesterone, Hydroxyzine, Risperdal - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Diltiazem Hydrochloride, Suboxone - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 19 year old girl who takes Sertraline, Concerta, Flovent - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old man who takes Verapamil Hcl - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Cinnamon, Ginger, Turmeric - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Melatonin, Hydroxyzine, Periactin, Lexapro, Zantac - 7 hours ago
- Prediction of Singulair, Loraz for a 26 year old woman - 7 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.