Who have Dizziness with Allergy - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Allergy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Metformin and have Preventive health care. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 49 people who have Allergy from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
49 people who have Allergy and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Allergy and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 75.56 %
- male: 24.44 %
Age of people who have Allergy and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.5 %
- 20-29: 2.5 %
- 30-39: 5.0 %
- 40-49: 25.0 %
- 50-59: 22.5 %
- 60+: 42.5 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Preventive Health Care: 15 people, 30.61%
- Pain: 8 people, 16.33%
- High Blood Pressure: 8 people, 16.33%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 7 people, 14.29%
- Diabetes: 7 people, 14.29%
- Constipation: 7 people, 14.29%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 6 people, 12.24%
- Cough: 5 people, 10.20%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 10.20%
- Infection: 4 people, 8.16%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Pantoprazole: 6 people, 12.24%
- Metformin: 6 people, 12.24%
- Nexium: 5 people, 10.20%
- Singulair: 5 people, 10.20%
- Tylenol: 5 people, 10.20%
- Ondansetron: 5 people, 10.20%
- Hydrocortisone: 5 people, 10.20%
- Benadryl: 5 people, 10.20%
- Neurontin: 4 people, 8.16%
- Zyrtec: 4 people, 8.16%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 10 people, 20.41%
- Anaemia (lack of blood): 8 people, 16.33%
- Fever: 8 people, 16.33%
- Breathing Difficulty: 8 people, 16.33%
- Headache (pain in head): 7 people, 14.29%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 7 people, 14.29%
- Abdominal Pain: 7 people, 14.29%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 6 people, 12.24%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 6 people, 12.24%
- Loss Of Consciousness: 6 people, 12.24%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dizziness with Allergy?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dizziness and Allergy
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Allergy can be treated by Zyrtec, Claritin, Benadryl, Allegra, Singulair (latest reports from 9,165 Allergy patients)
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 367,758 Dizziness patients).
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (4,102 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,871 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Allergya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Biaxin and Ma Bian Cao drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Multivitamin and Atripla - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Oculomucocutaneous Syndrome with Vancomycin Hydrochloride? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Gallbladder Operation with Advair Diskus 100/50? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Thoughts - Cloudy with Levitra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Thinking - Unclear with Levitra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Disorientation with Levitra? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Confusion with Levitra? - 6 seconds ago
- Tobi Podhaler and Advair Hfa drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Diclofenac Sodium and Calcitriol drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 21 year old woman who takes Focalin, Zoloft, Evekeo, Propranolol Hydrochloride, Latuda - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 22 year old man who takes Accutane - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Adderall, Vyvanse, Wellbutrin Xl, Latuda - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old man who takes Ritalin, Ibu - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old man who takes Lithium Carbonate, Wellbutrin, Vyvanse, Salagen, Latuda - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 46 year old woman who takes Promethazine - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Amitriptyline Hydrochloride, Escitalopram, Pantoprazole - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium, Fenofibrate, Losartan, Carvedilol, Metformin, Prasugrel - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.