Who have Cyst with Alopecia - from FDA reports
Cyst is found among people with Alopecia, especially for people who are male, 20-29 old, take medication Propecia and have Androgenetic alopecia. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 34 people who have Alopecia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
34 people who have Alopecia and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alopecia and experience Cyst *:
- female: 2.94 %
- male: 97.06 %
Age of people who have Alopecia and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 100 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Sleep Disorder: 3 people, 8.82%
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder: 3 people, 8.82%
- Androgenetic Alopecia (common form of hair loss): 3 people, 8.82%
- Neck Injury: 2 people, 5.88%
- Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 2.94%
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder (excessive, uncontrollable, unexplained and often irrational worry): 1 person, 2.94%
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 2.94%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Propecia: 28 people, 82.35%
- Proscar: 8 people, 23.53%
- Finasteride: 3 people, 8.82%
- Remicade: 1 person, 2.94%
- Lexapro: 1 person, 2.94%
- Flonase: 1 person, 2.94%
- Adderall: 1 person, 2.94%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Erection Problems: 31 people, 91.18%
- Stress And Anxiety: 21 people, 61.76%
- Libido Decreased (loss of interest in sex): 21 people, 61.76%
- Depression: 20 people, 58.82%
- Cognitive Disorder (mental health disorders affects learning, memory, perception, and problem solving): 14 people, 41.18%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 29.41%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 10 people, 29.41%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 10 people, 29.41%
- Drug Administration Error: 8 people, 23.53%
- Weakness: 8 people, 23.53%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Alopecia?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Alopecia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Alopecia (absence of hair from areas of the body) can be treated by Biotin, Propecia, Finasteride, Minoxidil, Rogaine (latest reports from 136,892 Alopecia patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Alopeciaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Akasaka E, Kayo SJ, Nakano H, Ishii N, Hashimoto T, Sawamura D, "Diaminodiphenyl Sulfone-Induced Hemolytic Anemia and Alopecia in a Case of Linear IgA Bullous Dermatosis", Case reports in dermatology, 2017 Jan .
Recent general studies
- Unisom and Radiogardase drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Calculus with Novolin R? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Unipolar Depression with Modafinil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Skin Infection - Bacterial with Pulmicort Flexhaler? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Major Depressive Disorder with Modafinil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Cellulitis with Pulmicort Flexhaler? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Depression - Major with Modafinil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Major Depression with Modafinil? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Dermatitis Herpetiformis with Lactulose? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Abdominal Exploration with Olmetec? - 8 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old man who takes Pueraria Mirifica - 43 minutes ago
- Prediction of Eliquis for a 62 year old man - an hour ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Nuvaring - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Valerian, Eliquis - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Primidone, Dilantin - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 10 year old boy who takes Quillivant Xr - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Sucralfate, Omeprazole - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 50 year old woman who takes Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Metoprolol Tartrate, Hydrochlorothiazide, Omeprazole, Gabapentin - 11 hours ago
- Prediction of Warfarin Sodium, Prolia, Metoprolol Succinate, Lisinopril for a 72 year old woman - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old man who takes Baclofen - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.