Alternative medicine - pain relief and Bone disorder - from FDA reports
Bone disorder is found among people with Alternative medicine - pain relief, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Zometa and have Metastases to bone. This review analyzes which people have Bone disorder with Alternative medicine - pain relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,230 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Dec, 30, 2017
1,230 people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and Bone Disorder are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Bone Disorder *:
- female: 71.04 %
- male: 28.96 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Bone Disorder *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.29 %
- 20-29: 0.98 %
- 30-39: 2.94 %
- 40-49: 19.59 %
- 50-59: 29.87 %
- 60+: 46.33 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Metastases To Bone (252 people, 20.49%)
- Depression (228 people, 18.54%)
- High Blood Pressure (191 people, 15.53%)
- Multiple Myeloma (184 people, 14.96%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (180 people, 14.63%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (642 people, 52.20%)
- Aredia (462 people, 37.56%)
- Oxycontin (274 people, 22.28%)
- Nexium (252 people, 20.49%)
- Dexamethasone (236 people, 19.19%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety (488 people, 39.67%)
- Tooth Extraction (410 people, 33.33%)
- Aseptic Necrosis (381 people, 30.98%)
- Osteomyelitis (375 people, 30.49%)
- Pain In Jaw (348 people, 28.29%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Bone disorder and Alternative medicine - pain relief?
- Check symptoms - is your bone disorder caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeBone disorder and Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,245 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
Bone disorder has been reported by people with osteoporosis, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, breast cancer, pain (latest reports from 26,455 Bone disorder patients).
Browse all symptoms of Alternative medicine - pain reliefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Bone disorderBone disorder
Other conditions that could case Bone disorderBone disorder
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I handle workers' comp claims. I recently took over a claim involving a middle-aged male who relies on self-cath 6+ times daily. He was born spina bifida but has this problem now as a result of back surgery from job-related accident. While there may be no alternative to his self catherization, ...
Hi I am going through a rough time and hoping to get some advice.. I've been on pain meds 12 years by same doctor, after 6 back surgerys My doctor put me on Suboxin because he feels may help with the pain, and the fact I've been on pain meds to long.. well I've been on the Suboxin 2 weeks and ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have used zolpiderm for many years but eventually stopped taking this medicine for an extended period. My sleep problems became significantly worse but a number of serious health issues became significantly better - including severe intermittent back pain in two places where I had suffered ...