Alternative medicine - pain relief and Nausea and vomiting - from FDA reports
Nausea and vomiting is found among people with Alternative medicine - pain relief, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Oxycontin and have Depression. This review analyzes which people have Nausea and vomiting with Alternative medicine - pain relief. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 10,451 people who have Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Nov, 26, 2017
10,451 people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and Nausea And Vomiting are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Nausea And Vomiting *:
- female: 67.68 %
- male: 32.32 %
Age of people who have Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief and experience Nausea And Vomiting *:
- 0-1: 0.39 %
- 2-9: 0.59 %
- 10-19: 2.29 %
- 20-29: 6.2 %
- 30-39: 10.86 %
- 40-49: 19.18 %
- 50-59: 24.4 %
- 60+: 36.07 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression (1,270 people, 12.15%)
- High Blood Pressure (1,151 people, 11.01%)
- Nausea (1,016 people, 9.72%)
- Stress And Anxiety (944 people, 9.03%)
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (632 people, 6.05%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Oxycontin (1,300 people, 12.44%)
- Cymbalta (842 people, 8.06%)
- Humira (707 people, 6.76%)
- Xanax (693 people, 6.63%)
- Lyrica (638 people, 6.10%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (6,047 people, 57.86%)
- Diarrhea (2,870 people, 27.46%)
- Headache (2,131 people, 20.39%)
- Dizziness (1,891 people, 18.09%)
- Fatigue (1,782 people, 17.05%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Nausea and vomiting and Alternative medicine - pain relief?
- Check symptoms - is your nausea and vomiting caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeNausea and vomiting and Alternative medicine - pain relief from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Alternative Medicine - Pain Relief
Alternative medicine - pain relief can be treated by Percocet, Tramadol hydrochloride, Vicodin, Hydrocodone bitartrate and acetaminophen, Ibuprofen (latest reports from 494,244 Alternative medicine - pain relief patients)
Nausea And Vomiting
Nausea and vomiting has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, pain, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 259,611 Nausea and vomiting patients).
Browse all symptoms of Alternative medicine - pain reliefa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Nausea and vomitingNausea and vomiting
Other conditions that could case Nausea and vomitingNausea and vomiting
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
Hi my name is Jace I started my first dose today this morning. I felt ok but 6 hours later I've got naseaus and vomiting. I called my doctor he says it's normal side effect. This is the worst ever feeling. Any advice on how long these symptoms last, a week or more? and what can I do to alleviate ...
I'm trying to work up the courage to go back on it, after 3 days of vomiting I've recovered and hoping someone else has had luck. I tried taking Ondansetron a half hour before, and then I tried an hour before> I tried 2 hours after eating. Didn't try with food, but i guess I will. Any advice ...
Hey everyone my name is Angela & I'm new to the group. I'm also new to Latuda. I'm in desperate need of answers/advice. I've been diagnosed with Bipolar I, PTSD, depression, & anxiety. I've been taking 900mg of Lithium & 45 total mg of Buspar since November 2016 with no problems. I was also on ...