Will you have Dementia alzheimer's type with Alzheimers - from FDA reports
Dementia alzheimer's type is reported only by a few people with Alzheimers. We study 3 people who have Dementia alzheimer's type and Alzheimers from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dementia alzheimer's type and Alzheimers, and their synonyms.
What is Alzheimers?
Alzheimers (alzheimer's disease (ad) is the most common form of dementia, a neurologic disease) can be treated by Aricept, Aricept odt, Donepezil, Donepezil hydrochloride, Exelon (latest reports from 461 Alzheimers patients)
What is Dementia alzheimer's type?
Dementia alzheimer's type (loss of mental ability with alzheimer's symptom) has been reported by people with dementia alzheimer's type, high blood pressure, osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, depression (latest reports from 23,090 Dementia alzheimer's type patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
3 people who have Alzheimers and Dementia Alzheimer'S Type are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alzheimers and experience Dementia Alzheimer'S Type *:
- female: 66.67 %
- male: 33.33 %
Age of people who have Alzheimers and experience Dementia Alzheimer'S Type *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Thalomid: 1 person, 33.33%
- Namenda: 1 person, 33.33%
- Jantoven: 1 person, 33.33%
- Aricept: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Parkinson's Disease: 1 person, 33.33%
- Femur Fracture: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fall: 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dementia alzheimer's type with Alzheimers?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dementia alzheimer's type and Alzheimers
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Drugs that are associated with Dementia alzheimer's typeDementia alzheimer's type (969 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Dementia alzheimer's typeDementia alzheimer's type (606 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Alzheimersa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Ambien Cr and False Grapes drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Otospongiosis with Fluoxetine? - a second ago
- Will you have Otosclerosis with Fluoxetine? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Facial Swelling with Recurrent Cancer? - 6 seconds ago
- Boys aged 0-1 who have Sleep Aid with Coenzyme R - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Confusional State with Mavik? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome, Acute Confusional State, Delirium with Mavik? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Acute Brain Syndrome with Mavik? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Delirium with Mavik? - 9 seconds ago
- Will you have Solar Keratosis with Didrex? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Lamictal, Wellbutrin - 28 minutes ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Vitamin D - an hour ago
- A study for a 68 year old man who takes Amlodipine, Losartan Potassium And Hydrochlorothiazide - an hour ago
- Drug comparison of Clexane, Levothyroxine Thyroid, Mirtazapine for a 53 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 49 year old man who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old woman who takes Cogentin, Baclofen, Tranxene, Estradiol, Lisinopril - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 37 year old man who takes Morphine - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Warfarin Sodium - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 17 year old girl who takes Synthroid - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Vyvanse, Lunesta for a 37 year old woman - 6 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.