Will you have Memory loss with Alzheimers - from FDA reports
Memory loss is reported only by a few people with Alzheimers. We study 3 people who have Memory loss and Alzheimers from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Memory loss and Alzheimers, and their synonyms.
What is Alzheimers?
Alzheimers (alzheimer's disease (ad) is the most common form of dementia, a neurologic disease) can be treated by Aricept, Aricept odt, Donepezil, Donepezil hydrochloride, Exelon (latest reports from 461 Alzheimers patients)
What is Memory loss?
Memory loss has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, depression, pain, high blood pressure, high blood cholesterol (latest reports from 142,874 Memory loss patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
3 people who have Alzheimers and Memory Loss are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Alzheimers and experience Memory Loss *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Alzheimers and experience Memory Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Tooth Abscess (pus formation in tooth): 1 person, 33.33%
- Routine Health Maintenance: 1 person, 33.33%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 1 person, 33.33%
- Depression: 1 person, 33.33%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Tysabri: 1 person, 33.33%
- Sertraline: 1 person, 33.33%
- Prozac: 1 person, 33.33%
- Namenda: 1 person, 33.33%
- Mirtazapine: 1 person, 33.33%
- Metronidazole: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 33.33%
- Donepezil Hydrochloride: 1 person, 33.33%
- Donepezil: 1 person, 33.33%
- Clopidogrel: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood): 2 people, 66.67%
- Delusion Of Grandeur: 2 people, 66.67%
- Executive Dysfunction: 2 people, 66.67%
- Weight Decreased: 1 person, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 1 person, 33.33%
- Agitation (state of anxiety or nervous excitement): 1 person, 33.33%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 1 person, 33.33%
- Cerebrovascular Disorder (disease of brain): 1 person, 33.33%
- Dysgraphia (impaired ability to learn to write): 1 person, 33.33%
- Encephalomalacia (localized softening of the brain substance, due to haemorrhage or inflammation): 1 person, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Memory loss with Alzheimers?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Memory loss and Alzheimers
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Memory loss with Alzheimers
Severity of Memory Loss *:
- least: 6.25 %
- moderate: 43.75 %
- severe: 50.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 7.69 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 92.31 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with Memory lossMemory loss (3,334 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Memory lossMemory loss (3,285 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Alzheimersa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Will you have Macrocephaly with Lens Opacity? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Quadriparesis with Augmentin? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Csf Measles Antibody Positive with Amla? - 6 seconds ago
- Cipro and Rabbits drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Night Sweats with Propranolol Hydrochloride? - 7 seconds ago
- Methadone Hydrochloride and Advil Liqui-Gels drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Tarsal Tunnel Decompression with Carboplatin? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Hiccups with Ketorolac Tromethamine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Singultus with Ketorolac Tromethamine? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Nosebleed with Vivitrol? - 11 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Diazepam, Vitamin D3, Fish Oil, Levothyroxine Thyroid, B Complex Vitamin, Milk Thistle, Magnesium, Apple Cider Vinegar, Fluoxetine Hydrochloride, Baclofen - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 61 year old woman who takes Spironolactone, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Estradiol, Vitamin D - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Coq-10, Probiotic, Micardis, Omega-3 Marine Triglycerides, Vitamin B1, Cinnamon, Amlodipine, L - Carnitine, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Victoza, Omeprazole - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old woman who takes Lipitor, Glucophage Xr, Glucotrol Xl - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 85 year old woman who takes Amlodipine, Micardis Hct, Gabapentin - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 58 year old woman who takes Repatha - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 48 year old woman who takes Saxenda - 11 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Loryna - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 55 year old man who takes Flexeril, Cannabis, Hydrocodone Bitartrate, Paxil, Wellbutrin, Gabapentin - 12 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.