Amyloidosis and High blood cholesterol
High blood cholesterol is found among people with Amyloidosis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have High blood cholesterol with Amyloidosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Amyloidosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who have Amyloidosis and High Blood Cholesterol are studied.
What is Amyloidosis?
Amyloidosis (a tumour within which amyloid is produced) is found to be associated with 683 drugs and 338 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is High blood cholesterol?
High blood cholesterol is found to be associated with 3,417 drugs and 3,300 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of High blood cholesterol in Amyloidosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Amyloidosis and experienced High Blood Cholesterol *:
- female: 60 %
- male: 40 %
Age of people who have Amyloidosis and experienced High Blood Cholesterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 60 %
- 60+: 40 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain: 1 person, 16.67%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 16.67%
- Neuropathy Peripheral (surface nerve damage): 1 person, 16.67%
- Multiple Myeloma (cancer of the plasma cells): 1 person, 16.67%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 16.67%
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (a progressive disease that makes it hard to breathe): 1 person, 16.67%
- Cardiac Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Bronchitis (inflammation of the mucous membrane in the bronchial tubes): 1 person, 16.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vyndamax: 2 people, 33.33%
- Tegsedi: 2 people, 33.33%
- Acetaminophen: 2 people, 33.33%
- Xanax: 1 person, 16.67%
- Ventolin: 1 person, 16.67%
- Velcade: 1 person, 16.67%
- Roxicodone: 1 person, 16.67%
- Prilosec Otc: 1 person, 16.67%
- Nexium: 1 person, 16.67%
- Kyprolis: 1 person, 16.67%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Muscle Aches (muscle pain): 3 people, 50.00%
- Mean Cell Haemoglobin Concentration Decreased (less concentration of haemoglobin in a given volume of packed red blood cells): 2 people, 33.33%
- Blood Calcium Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 33.33%
- Lipase Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
- Low Density Lipoprotein Increased (cholesterol increased in blood): 2 people, 33.33%
- Blood Lactate Dehydrogenase Increased: 2 people, 33.33%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 33.33%
- Mean Cell Volume Increased (more than normal average red blood cell volume): 2 people, 33.33%
- Microalbuminuria (albumin into the urine): 2 people, 33.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have High blood cholesterol?Check whether High blood cholesterol is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with High blood cholesterol:
All the drugs that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,417 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood cholesterol:
All the conditions that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,300 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on High blood cholesterol and Amyloidosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Egrifta and Niaspan drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Ditropan Xl and Multaq drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Elavil and Ogen drug interaction - 23 seconds ago
- Prednisone and Dry Throat - 26 seconds ago
- Lipidil and Dolutegravir drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Melphalan Hydrochloride and Truvada drug interaction - 29 seconds ago
- Calcium and Urinary Tract Infection Bacterial - 34 seconds ago
- Ocrevus and Movement - Uncoordinated - 40 seconds ago
- Vivactil and Prozac drug interaction - 48 seconds ago
- Ponstel and Ibu drug interaction - a minute ago