Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Antibiotic associated colitis - from FDA reports
Antibiotic associated colitis is reported only by a few people with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. We study 3 people who have Antibiotic associated colitis and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
3 people who have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Antibiotic Associated Colitis are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Ceftriaxone: 1 person, 33.33%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Thrombosis (formation of a blood clot inside a blood vessel): 3 people, 100.00%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 3 people, 100.00%
- Breathing Difficulty: 3 people, 100.00%
- Cerebral Ischaemia (insufficient blood flow to the brain to meet metabolic demand): 3 people, 100.00%
- Clostridium Difficile Colitis (inflammation of colon by clostridium difficile bacteria infection): 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Antibiotic associated colitis with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Antibiotic associated colitis and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (nervous system disease that attacks nerve cells called neurons in your brain and spinal cord) can be treated by Rilutek (latest reports from 2,542 Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis patients)
Antibiotic Associated Colitis
Antibiotic associated colitis has been reported by people with preventive health care, high blood pressure, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, pneumonia (latest reports from 2,337 Antibiotic associated colitis patients).
Drugs that are associated with Antibiotic associated colitisAntibiotic associated colitis (791 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Antibiotic associated colitisAntibiotic associated colitis (559 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Amyotrophic lateral sclerosisa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
- Will you have Diabetes with Psychosis?
- Folate and Turmeric drug interaction
- Will you have Ischaemic Stroke with Adalat Cc?
- White Bay and Habitrol drug interaction
- Will you have Renal Venous Congestion with Cymbalta?
- Will you have Torsade De Pointes with Klonopin?
- Will you have Insomnia with Actiq?
- Will you have Wakefulness with Actiq?
- Will you have Sleeplessness with Actiq?
- Will you have Sleep Issues with Actiq?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.