Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis and Hearing loss
Hearing loss is reported only by a few people with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
The study analyzes which people have Hearing loss with Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Hearing loss and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and Hearing Loss are studied.
What is Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?
Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (nervous system disease that attacks nerve cells called neurons in your brain and spinal cord) is found to be associated with 830 drugs and 473 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hearing loss?
Hearing loss is found to be associated with 2,631 drugs and 2,179 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hearing loss in Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and experienced Hearing Loss *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis and experienced Hearing Loss *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hearing loss?Check whether Hearing loss is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Gupta SK, Shwetank B, "Reversible bilateral sensori-neural hearing loss due to olanzapine in a male suffering from bipolar affective disorder", Indian journal of pharmacology, 2014 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Hearing loss:
- Hearing loss in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hearing loss in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hearing loss in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hearing loss:
All the drugs that are associated with Hearing loss:
- Hearing loss (2,631 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hearing loss:
All the conditions that are associated with Hearing loss:
- Hearing loss (2,179 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hearing loss and Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Epipen and Diabeta drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Sandostatin Lar and Sticky Skin - 31 seconds ago
- Venlafaxine Hydrochloride vs. Vitamin B12 - 40 seconds ago
- Vitamin D3 and Multiple Fractures - 41 seconds ago
- Sertraline vs. Gaba - a minute ago
- Mg and Hctz drug interaction - a minute ago
- Tramadol Hydrochloride and Drug Abuse And Dependence - a minute ago
- Marijuana and Sulfamethoxazole And Trimethoprim drug interaction - a minute ago
- Desogen and Excedrin drug interaction - 2 minutes ago
- Cystitis Aggravated and Pregnancy With Injectable Contraceptive - 2 minutes ago