Anaemia of chronic disease and Fever
Fever is found among people with Anaemia of chronic disease, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Fever with Anaemia of chronic disease. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 9 people who have Anaemia of chronic disease from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
9 people who have Anaemia Of Chronic Disease and Fever are studied.
What is Anaemia of chronic disease?
Anaemia of chronic disease is found to be associated with 980 drugs and 369 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Fever?
Fever is found to be associated with 4,867 drugs and 5,997 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Fever in Anaemia of chronic disease reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anaemia Of Chronic Disease and experienced Fever *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Anaemia Of Chronic Disease and experienced Fever *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Vascular Calcification (deposits of calcium in the blood vessels): 1 person, 11.11%
- Gout (uric acid crystals building up in the body): 1 person, 11.11%
- Blood Phosphorus Abnormal: 1 person, 11.11%
- Constipation: 1 person, 11.11%
- Deep Venous Thrombosis (blood clot in a major vein that usually develops in the legs and/or pelvis): 1 person, 11.11%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 1 person, 11.11%
- Gallstones (stone formation by bile component): 1 person, 11.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 1 person, 11.11%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 11.11%
- Transplant Rejection (a transplant material is not worked): 1 person, 11.11%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Exjade: 4 people, 44.44%
- Eprex: 2 people, 22.22%
- Vicodin: 1 person, 11.11%
- Acyclovir Sodium: 1 person, 11.11%
- Amlodipine: 1 person, 11.11%
- Bactrim: 1 person, 11.11%
- Cellcept: 1 person, 11.11%
- Dacogen: 1 person, 11.11%
- Diflucan: 1 person, 11.11%
- Fish Oil: 1 person, 11.11%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Viral Infection: 4 people, 44.44%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 2 people, 22.22%
- Wound Infection Staphylococcal: 1 person, 11.11%
- Drug Hypersensitivity: 1 person, 11.11%
- Hyperkalemia (damage to or disease of the kidney): 1 person, 11.11%
- Heparin-Induced Thrombocytopenia: 1 person, 11.11%
- Haematoma (collection of blood outside the blood vessels): 1 person, 11.11%
- Gangrene (body tissue dies): 1 person, 11.11%
- Fall: 1 person, 11.11%
- Drug Ineffective: 1 person, 11.11%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Fever?Check whether Fever is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schiller D, Maieron A, Sch?fl R, Donnerer J, "Drug fever due to a single dose of pantoprazole", Pharmacology, 2015 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Anaemia of chronic disease (1,882 reports)
- Fever (434,641 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Fever:
- Fever in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Fever in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Fever in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Fever:
- Prednisone: 26,713 reports
- Methotrexate: 20,661 reports
- Humira: 18,277 reports
- Enbrel: 13,289 reports
- Aspirin: 12,477 reports
- Omeprazole: 11,534 reports
- Prednisolone: 10,764 reports
- Tylenol: 9,932 reports
- Cyclophosphamide: 9,920 reports
- Pantoprazole: 9,677 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Fever:
- Fever (4,867 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Fever:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 23,176 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 17,600 reports
- High blood pressure: 14,574 reports
- Crohn's disease: 10,827 reports
- Multiple myeloma: 10,715 reports
- Pain: 10,593 reports
- Asthma: 7,908 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Fever:
- Fever (5,997 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Fever and Anaemia of chronic disease, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Lactulose and Catheter Site Infection - now
- Hygroton and Calcitriol drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Anticoagulant Therapy and Atrioventricular Block Second Degree - 17 seconds ago
- Anticoagulant Therapy and Animal Bite - 20 seconds ago
- Rebetol and Multiple Drug Overdose - 37 seconds ago
- Xcopri and Nitroglycerin drug interaction - 37 seconds ago
- Sodium Bicarbonate and Calcipotriene And Betamethasone Dipropionate drug interaction - 40 seconds ago
- Serax and Nerve Injury - 43 seconds ago
- Paxil and Abdominal Symptom - 51 seconds ago
- Asthma and Nasal Congestion - 51 seconds ago