Who have Cyst with Anaemia - from FDA reports
Cyst is found among people with Anaemia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Humira and have Rheumatoid arthritis. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 26 people who have Anaemia from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
26 people who have Anaemia and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anaemia and experience Cyst *:
- female: 72 %
- male: 28 %
Age of people who have Anaemia and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 11.11 %
- 40-49: 11.11 %
- 50-59: 22.22 %
- 60+: 55.56 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- High Blood Pressure: 9 people, 34.62%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 9 people, 34.62%
- Ankylosing Spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine): 4 people, 15.38%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 3 people, 11.54%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 3 people, 11.54%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 3 people, 11.54%
- Breathing Difficulty: 2 people, 7.69%
- Cancer Pain: 2 people, 7.69%
- Breast Inflammation: 2 people, 7.69%
- Joint Pain: 2 people, 7.69%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Humira: 8 people, 30.77%
- Aranesp: 5 people, 19.23%
- Ribavirin: 4 people, 15.38%
- Pegasys: 4 people, 15.38%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 11.54%
- Nexium: 3 people, 11.54%
- Xeljanz: 3 people, 11.54%
- Advair Hfa: 3 people, 11.54%
- Vitamin B12: 3 people, 11.54%
- Spiriva: 3 people, 11.54%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 12 people, 46.15%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 9 people, 34.62%
- Stress And Anxiety: 9 people, 34.62%
- Weight Decreased: 8 people, 30.77%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 7 people, 26.92%
- Headache (pain in head): 6 people, 23.08%
- High Blood Pressure: 6 people, 23.08%
- Fever: 6 people, 23.08%
- Depression: 6 people, 23.08%
- Hypoaesthesia (reduced sense of touch or sensation): 5 people, 19.23%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Anaemia?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Anaemia
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Anaemia (lack of blood) can be treated by Ferrous fumarate, Iron dextran, Ferrous citrate fe 59, Vitamin b12, Folic acid (latest reports from 165,295 Anaemia patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Anaemiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Breath Odor with Excedrin? - a second ago
- Will you have Halitosis with Excedrin? - a second ago
- Will you have Breath Odour with Excedrin? - a second ago
- Will you have Bad Breath with Excedrin? - a second ago
- What to expect when you take Boron and have Measles? - a second ago
- Will you have Shock - Anaphylactic with Xarelto? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Anaphylactic Shock with Xarelto? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Anaphylactic Reaction with Xarelto? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Anaphylaxis with Xarelto? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Lymphoma with Emtricitabine? - 4 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 23 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.