Anaemia and Gastrointestinal inflammation
Gastrointestinal inflammation is found among people with Anaemia, especially for people who are female, 30-39 old.
The study analyzes which people have Gastrointestinal inflammation with Anaemia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 16 people who have Anaemia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe enables everyone to run phase IV clinical trial to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor effectiveness. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Most recently, phase IV clinial trails for COVID 19 vaccines have been added, check here.
16 people who have Anaemia and Gastrointestinal Inflammation are studied.
What is Anaemia?
Anaemia (lack of blood) is found to be associated with 3,504 drugs and 3,749 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Gastrointestinal inflammation?
Gastrointestinal inflammation (inflammation of stomach and intestine) is found to be associated with 759 drugs and 492 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Gastrointestinal inflammation in Anaemia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anaemia and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- female: 68.75 %
- male: 31.25 %
Age of people who have Anaemia and experienced Gastrointestinal Inflammation *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 6.25 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 6.25 %
- 30-39: 43.75 %
- 40-49: 12.5 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 31.25 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 8 people, 50.00%
- Ulcerative Colitis (inflammatory bowel disease (ibd). it causes swelling, ulcerations, and loss of function of the large intestine): 6 people, 37.50%
- Haemoglobin Decreased: 3 people, 18.75%
- Rickets (softening of bones): 3 people, 18.75%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 2 people, 12.50%
- Gastric Disorder (disease of stomach): 2 people, 12.50%
- Diarrhea: 2 people, 12.50%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 2 people, 12.50%
- Colitis (inflammation of colon): 2 people, 12.50%
- Diabetes: 2 people, 12.50%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 9 people, 56.25%
- Remicade: 3 people, 18.75%
- Prednisone: 3 people, 18.75%
- Magnesium: 2 people, 12.50%
- Calcium: 2 people, 12.50%
- Vitamin B12: 2 people, 12.50%
- Singulair: 2 people, 12.50%
- Insulin: 2 people, 12.50%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 6.25%
- Lialda: 1 person, 6.25%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Diarrhea: 6 people, 37.50%
- Urinary Tract Infection: 5 people, 31.25%
- Constipation: 5 people, 31.25%
- Mucous Stools (mucous with stool): 4 people, 25.00%
- Injection Site Mass: 3 people, 18.75%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 3 people, 18.75%
- Decreased Immune Responsiveness: 3 people, 18.75%
- Oedema Peripheral (superficial swelling): 3 people, 18.75%
- Lymphadenitis (inflammation or enlargement of a lymph node): 3 people, 18.75%
- Localised Oedema (fluid retention in a particular part of the body): 3 people, 18.75%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Gastrointestinal inflammation?Check whether Gastrointestinal inflammation is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Schwerd T, Pandey S, Yang HT, Bagola K, Jameson E, Jung J, Lachmann RH, Shah N, Patel SY, Booth C, Runz H, "Impaired antibacterial autophagy links granulomatous intestinal inflammation in Niemann–Pick disease type C1 and XIAP deficiency with NOD2 variants in Crohn9s disease", Gut, 2016 Mar .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Gastrointestinal inflammation in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the drugs that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (759 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
All the conditions that are associated with Gastrointestinal inflammation:
- Gastrointestinal inflammation (492 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Gastrointestinal inflammation and Anaemia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vaseretic vs. Carvedilol - a second ago
- Ativan and Dupuytren'S Contracture - 2 seconds ago
- Hydrocodone Bitartrate And Acetaminophen and Yellow Skin - 7 seconds ago
- Testosterone and Ultram drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
- Restasis and Staphylococcal Osteomyelitis - 9 seconds ago