Who have Cyst with Anger - from FDA reports
Cyst is reported only by a few people with Anger. We study 3 people who have Cyst and Anger from FDA . Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Peer to Peer mobile support
Peer support for this study is available on our Ginger Health app. It's free, anonymous and secure. The app is ideal for people taking multiple medications or having multiple conditions.
3 people who have Anger and Cyst are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anger and experience Cyst *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Anger and experience Cyst *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 100 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 3 people, 100.00%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Lexapro: 3 people, 100.00%
- Abilify: 3 people, 100.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Weight Increased: 3 people, 100.00%
- Mania (a state of abnormally elevated or irritable mood): 3 people, 100.00%
- Headache (pain in head): 3 people, 100.00%
- Drug Level Above Therapeutic: 3 people, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cyst with Anger?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Cyst and Anger
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Anger can be treated by Abilify, Risperdal, Lexapro, Risperidone, Lamictal (latest reports from 28,464 Anger patients)
Cyst (a closed sac) has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, multiple sclerosis, high blood pressure, osteopenia (latest reports from 9,769 Cyst patients).
Drugs that are associated with CystCyst (1,244 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CystCyst (793 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Angera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Vivid Nightmare with Semprex-D? - now
- Will you have Nightmare with Semprex-D? - now
- Will you have Dreams - Bad with Semprex-D? - now
- Will you have Bad Dreams with Semprex-D? - now
- Will you have Nightmares with Semprex-D? - now
- Will you have Injection Site Discolouration with Actonel? - a second ago
- Will you have Cad with Lupron Depot-4? - a second ago
- Will you have Injection Site Discoloration with Actonel? - a second ago
- Will you have Calcinosis with Kuru? - a second ago
- Will you have Dermatitis with Klor-Con? - a second ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Maxalt, Vitamin D3, Zyrtec, Magnesia, Inderal, Cymbalta, Flonase, Zonegran, Calcium, Phenergan, Zinc Sulfate, Buspar - 53 minutes ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Wellbutrin Sr, Fish Oil, Vitamin B12, Gabapentin - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 33 year old woman who takes Strattera - 4 hours ago
- Prediction of Prednisone for a 45 year old woman - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 30 year old woman who takes Junel 1.5/30, Tizanidine Hydrochloride, Remicade, Lexapro - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 41 year old woman who takes Digitalis, Coumadin - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Norvasc - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Propranolol Hydrochloride, Mirtazapine - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 76 year old man who takes Warfarin Sodium - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 65 year old woman who takes Nadolol, Synthroid - 10 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.