Will you have Dizziness with Anger - from FDA reports
Dizziness is found among people with Anger, especially for people who are male, 40-49 old, take medication Klonopin and have Stress and anxiety. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54 people who have Anger from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Dizziness and Anger, and their synonyms.
What is Anger?
Anger can be treated by Abilify, Celexa, Citalopram hydrobromide, Fluoxetine hydrochloride, Lamictal (latest reports from 28,464 Anger patients)
What is Dizziness?
Dizziness has been reported by people with high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis, depression, osteoporosis, pain (latest reports from 367,758 Dizziness patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
54 people who have Anger and Dizziness are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anger and experience Dizziness *:
- female: 45.28 %
- male: 54.72 %
Age of people who have Anger and experience Dizziness *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 8.7 %
- 20-29: 6.52 %
- 30-39: 15.22 %
- 40-49: 32.61 %
- 50-59: 19.57 %
- 60+: 17.39 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 19 people, 35.19%
- Depression: 16 people, 29.63%
- High Blood Pressure: 7 people, 12.96%
- Bipolar Disorder (mood disorder): 7 people, 12.96%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 5 people, 9.26%
- Pain: 4 people, 7.41%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 4 people, 7.41%
- Major Depression (a mood state that goes well beyond temporarily feeling sad or blue. it is a serious medical illness that affects one's thoughts, feelings): 4 people, 7.41%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 4 people, 7.41%
- Multiple Sclerosis (a nervous system disease that affects your brain and spinal cord. it damages the myelin sheath): 4 people, 7.41%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Klonopin: 8 people, 14.81%
- Aspirin: 7 people, 12.96%
- Seroquel: 7 people, 12.96%
- Abilify: 6 people, 11.11%
- Cymbalta: 6 people, 11.11%
- Xanax: 5 people, 9.26%
- Celexa: 5 people, 9.26%
- Furosemide: 5 people, 9.26%
- Nexium: 4 people, 7.41%
- Lyrica: 4 people, 7.41%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 13 people, 24.07%
- Breathing Difficulty: 12 people, 22.22%
- Memory Loss: 11 people, 20.37%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 11 people, 20.37%
- High Blood Pressure: 10 people, 18.52%
- Drowsiness: 10 people, 18.52%
- Feeling Abnormal: 9 people, 16.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 9 people, 16.67%
- Drug Ineffective: 9 people, 16.67%
- Chest Pain: 9 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Dizziness with Anger?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Dizziness and Anger
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Dizziness with Anger
Severity of Dizziness *:
- least: 0.0 %
- moderate: 100 %
- severe: 0.0 %
- most severe: 0.0 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with DizzinessDizziness (4,106 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause DizzinessDizziness (4,870 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Angera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Recent general studies
- Suboxone and Eastern Red Cedar drug interaction - a second ago
- Will you have Eye Pain with Vitamin K? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Ophthalmalgia with Vitamin K? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Pain - Eye with Vitamin K? - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Gonadal Deficiency with Hydroxyzine? - 3 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Plaquenil and St. John'S Wort - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Hypogonadism with Hydroxyzine? - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Tendonitis with Adverse Event? - 3 seconds ago
- Thorazine and Celebrex drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Vyvanse and Iboga drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- Drug comparison of Coco Palm, Ambien for a 21 year old man - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Accutane - 5 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old woman who takes Latisse - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Viibryd, Vyvanse for a 59 year old man - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Claritin, Letrozole, Lipitor, Levothyroxine Sodium, Effexor Xr, Trazodone Hydrochloride - 6 hours ago
- Prediction of Wheat Grass for a 46 year old woman - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 67 year old woman who takes Escitalopram - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 28 year old woman who takes Hydroxyzine, Benzonatate - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 43 year old woman who takes Listerine - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 63 year old man who takes Tadalafil - 9 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.