Animal bite and Wallenberg syndrome - from FDA reports
There is no Wallenberg Syndrome reported by people with Animal Bite yet. We study people who have Wallenberg Syndrome and Animal Bite from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
No report is found.
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Wallenberg syndrome
- You are not alone, connect with people like you
You could also:
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
Animal bite (latest reports from 1,612 Animal bite patients)
Wallenberg syndrome (a condition that affects the nervous system due to injury in brain) has been reported by people with type 2 diabetes, acne, high blood pressure, menstruation irregular, thyroid diseases (latest reports from 51 Wallenberg syndrome patients).
Drugs that are associated with Wallenberg syndromeWallenberg syndrome (88 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Wallenberg syndromeWallenberg syndrome (93 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Animal bitea b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Animal Bite and Wallenberg Syndrome
- Support group for people who have Animal Bite
- Support group for people who have Wallenberg Syndrome (1 member)
- What to expect when you take Citrulline and have Agitation?
- What to expect when you take Humira and have Allodynia?
- What to expect when you take Lamictal and have Madura Foot?
- Will you have Dupuytren'S Contracture with Lamictal Cd?
- Will you have Otalgia with Azulfidine?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lamictal Cd and have Dupuytren'S Contracture?
- Support group for people who take Azulfidine and have Otalgia?
- Support group for people who take Advil and have Bph?
- Support group for people who take Lemtrada and have Hemoptysis?
- Support group for people who take Aranesp and Sodium Bicarbonate
- Been taking Aciclovir on and off for years I am 66 year old female and now have cystitis while on...
- Been on Aciclovir on and on for years, Now having reaction Cystitus I am 66 year old female
- I have the red patches on my scalp also, started shortly after I started the Xeljanz. I read where...
- I have red spots all over my scalp and some on my face since taking this medicine. It is one of...
- Hi I'm Jeanine. I have high blood pressure and took lisinopril for several years. A couple months...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.