Ankylosing spondylitis and Ear infection staphylococcal
Ear infection staphylococcal is reported only by a few people with Ankylosing spondylitis.
The study analyzes which people have Ear infection staphylococcal with Ankylosing spondylitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on 4 people who have Ear infection staphylococcal and Ankylosing spondylitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
4 people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Ear Infection Staphylococcal are studied.
What is Ankylosing spondylitis?
Ankylosing spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine) is found to be associated with 1,393 drugs and 864 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Ear infection staphylococcal?
Ear infection staphylococcal (ear infection by staphylococcal bacteria) is found to be associated with 197 drugs and 121 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Ear infection staphylococcal in Ankylosing spondylitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis and experienced Ear Infection Staphylococcal *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis and experienced Ear Infection Staphylococcal *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 50 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Spondyloarthropathy (any joint disease of the vertebral column): 1 person, 25.00%
- Birth Control: 1 person, 25.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Cosentyx: 3 people, 75.00%
- Celebrex: 3 people, 75.00%
- Diclofenac: 2 people, 50.00%
- Voltaren: 1 person, 25.00%
- Mirena: 1 person, 25.00%
- Enbrel: 1 person, 25.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Sinusitis (inflammation of sinus): 4 people, 100.00%
- Wound: 3 people, 75.00%
- Drug Ineffective: 3 people, 75.00%
- Lymphangitis (inflammation of the lymph channel): 3 people, 75.00%
- Gastric Ulcer (stomach ulcer): 3 people, 75.00%
- Infection: 3 people, 75.00%
- Escherichia Infection (bacterial infection by escherichia coli): 3 people, 75.00%
- Otitis (ear infection): 3 people, 75.00%
- Skin Infection: 3 people, 75.00%
- Decreased Immune Responsiveness: 3 people, 75.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Ear infection staphylococcal?Check whether Ear infection staphylococcal is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hung YM, Cheng CC, Wann SR, Lin SL, "Ankylosing spondylitis associated with pulmonary arterial hypertension", Internal Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Ear infection staphylococcal:
- Ear infection staphylococcal in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Ear infection staphylococcal in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Ear infection staphylococcal in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Ear infection staphylococcal:
- Ear infection staphylococcal (197 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Ear infection staphylococcal:
- Ear infection staphylococcal (121 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Ear infection staphylococcal and Ankylosing spondylitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Buspirone Hcl and Scar - a second ago
- Zyprexa and Faeces Discolored - 2 seconds ago
- Ranitidine Hydrochloride and Zolpidem Tartrate drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Flector and Fibrosis - 7 seconds ago
- Alaway and Stress And Anxiety - 8 seconds ago
- Multivitamin and Vestibular Neuronitis - 8 seconds ago
- Ritalin and Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal - 10 seconds ago
- Fluconazole and Idiopathic Thrombocytopenic Purpura - 19 seconds ago
- Accolate and Tylenol W/ Codeine No. 3 drug interaction - 39 seconds ago
- Prilosec and Monocyte Percentage Increased - 59 seconds ago