Ankylosing spondylitis and Hepatitis aggravated
Hepatitis aggravated is found among people with Ankylosing spondylitis, especially for people who are male, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Hepatitis aggravated with Ankylosing spondylitis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 142 people who have Ankylosing spondylitis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
142 people who have Ankylosing Spondylitis and Hepatitis Aggravated are studied.
What is Ankylosing spondylitis?
Ankylosing spondylitis (type of arthritis affecting the spine) is found to be associated with 1,483 drugs and 897 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Hepatitis aggravated?
Hepatitis aggravated is found to be associated with 988 drugs and 364 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Hepatitis aggravated in Ankylosing spondylitis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Ankylosing spondylitis and experienced Hepatitis aggravated *:
Age of people who have Ankylosing spondylitis and experienced Hepatitis aggravated *:
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
Common drugs taken by these people *:
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Hepatitis aggravated?Check whether Hepatitis aggravated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Related publications that referenced our studies
- Hung YM, Cheng CC, Wann SR, Lin SL, "Ankylosing spondylitis associated with pulmonary arterial hypertension", Internal Medicine, 2016 Jan .
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Ankylosing spondylitis (105,494 reports)
- Hepatitis aggravated (33 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Hepatitis aggravated:
- Hepatitis aggravated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Hepatitis aggravated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Hepatitis aggravated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Hepatitis aggravated:
- Prednisone: 1,770 reports
- Methotrexate: 1,683 reports
- Paracetamol: 1,061 reports
- Omeprazole: 1,059 reports
- Enbrel: 968 reports
- Prednisolone: 863 reports
- Humira: 851 reports
- Furosemide: 826 reports
- Aspirin: 815 reports
- Lipitor: 707 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Hepatitis aggravated:
- Hepatitis aggravated (988 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Hepatitis aggravated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 1,508 reports
- High blood pressure: 1,287 reports
- Pain: 830 reports
- Hiv infection: 824 reports
- Depression: 725 reports
- High blood cholesterol: 691 reports
- Multiple sclerosis: 615 reports
- Diabetes: 436 reports
- Type 2 diabetes: 417 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Hepatitis aggravated:
- Hepatitis aggravated (364 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Hepatitis aggravated and Ankylosing spondylitis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Flonase and Nail Disorder - 2 seconds ago
- Trelegy Ellipta and Nasal Dryness - 12 seconds ago
- Desowen and Heart Rate Increased - 15 seconds ago
- Cytarabine and Urinary Tract Infection Staphylococcal - 21 seconds ago
- Alinia and Abdominal Pain Aggravated - 21 seconds ago
- Chlorthalidone and Mitral Valve Incompetence - 25 seconds ago
- Suboxone and Ortho Tri-Cyclen drug interaction - 28 seconds ago
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and Testopel drug interaction - 38 seconds ago
- Nascobal and Micturition Urgency - 38 seconds ago
- Trintellix and Treximet drug interaction - 39 seconds ago