Antiallergic therapy and High blood cholesterol
High blood cholesterol is found among people with Antiallergic therapy, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have High blood cholesterol with Antiallergic therapy. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Antiallergic therapy from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
14 people who have Antiallergic Therapy and High Blood Cholesterol are studied.
What is Antiallergic therapy?
Antiallergic therapy is found to be associated with 1 condition by eHealthMe.
What is High blood cholesterol?
High blood cholesterol is found to be associated with 3,339 drugs and 3,265 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of High blood cholesterol in Antiallergic therapy reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Antiallergic Therapy and experienced High Blood Cholesterol *:
- female: 64.29 %
- male: 35.71 %
Age of people who have Antiallergic Therapy and experienced High Blood Cholesterol *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 15.38 %
- 50-59: 15.38 %
- 60+: 69.23 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Depression: 5 people, 35.71%
- Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints): 4 people, 28.57%
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (a chronic progressive disease causing inflammation in the joints): 4 people, 28.57%
- Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Synovial Disorder (disease of synovial joint): 3 people, 21.43%
- Chondropathy (disease of the cartilage): 3 people, 21.43%
- Asthma: 3 people, 21.43%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 3 people, 21.43%
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 2 people, 14.29%
- Stress And Anxiety: 2 people, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Humira: 6 people, 42.86%
- Vitamin D: 5 people, 35.71%
- Vioxx: 4 people, 28.57%
- Calcium: 3 people, 21.43%
- Sertraline: 3 people, 21.43%
- Glucosamine: 3 people, 21.43%
- Hydroxyzine: 3 people, 21.43%
- Ultram: 2 people, 14.29%
- Seroquel: 2 people, 14.29%
- Singulair: 2 people, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Joint Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Chest Pain: 4 people, 28.57%
- Onychoclasis (breaking of the nails): 3 people, 21.43%
- Blood Homocysteine Abnormal: 3 people, 21.43%
- Itching: 3 people, 21.43%
- Cyst (a closed sac): 3 people, 21.43%
- Tendonitis (a condition that causes pain and swelling of tendons): 3 people, 21.43%
- Onychomadesis (a periodic idiopathic shedding of the nails): 3 people, 21.43%
- Osteoarthritis (a joint disease caused by cartilage loss in a joint): 3 people, 21.43%
- Psoriasis (immune-mediated disease that affects the skin): 2 people, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have High blood cholesterol?Check whether High blood cholesterol is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- High blood cholesterol in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with High blood cholesterol:
All the drugs that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,339 drugs)
Common conditions associated with High blood cholesterol:
All the conditions that are associated with High blood cholesterol:
- High blood cholesterol (3,265 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on High blood cholesterol and Antiallergic therapy, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Celecoxib and Sudden Death Unexplained - now
- Cyanocobalamin and Dupuytren'S Contracture - a second ago
- Azulfidine and Disturbance In Attention - a second ago
- Bumex and Penile Haemorrhage - 2 seconds ago
- Acute Leukaemia and Haematocrit Decreased - 4 seconds ago
- Crestor and Non-Hodgkin'S Lymphoma Stage Iii - 6 seconds ago
- Centrum Silver and Minoxidil drug interaction - 24 seconds ago
- Fentanyl Citrate and Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter - 29 seconds ago
- Zetia and Weight Decreased - 34 seconds ago
- Lamisil and Eurax drug interaction - 36 seconds ago