Who have Cough with Anxiety disorder - from FDA reports
Cough is found among people with Anxiety disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alprazolam and have Diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54 people who have Anxiety disorder from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
54 people who have Anxiety Disorder and Cough are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experience Cough *:
- female: 75.93 %
- male: 24.07 %
Age of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experience Cough *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.13 %
- 20-29: 4.26 %
- 30-39: 14.89 %
- 40-49: 21.28 %
- 50-59: 14.89 %
- 60+: 42.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes: 9 people, 16.67%
- Depression: 8 people, 14.81%
- Pain: 6 people, 11.11%
- Panic Disorder: 6 people, 11.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 9.26%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 9.26%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 5 people, 9.26%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 4 people, 7.41%
- Dysthymia (mild chronic depression): 4 people, 7.41%
- Diabetic Gastroparesis (paralysis of the muscles of the stomach caused by diabetes): 4 people, 7.41%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 7 people, 12.96%
- Lyrica: 6 people, 11.11%
- Actos: 6 people, 11.11%
- Soma: 6 people, 11.11%
- Xanax: 6 people, 11.11%
- Klonopin: 6 people, 11.11%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 9.26%
- Prilosec: 5 people, 9.26%
- Symbicort: 5 people, 9.26%
- Crestor: 5 people, 9.26%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 27.78%
- Fever: 13 people, 24.07%
- Pain In Extremity: 11 people, 20.37%
- Breathing Difficulty: 11 people, 20.37%
- Chest Pain: 11 people, 20.37%
- Dizziness: 11 people, 20.37%
- Pneumonia: 11 people, 20.37%
- Headache (pain in head): 10 people, 18.52%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 9 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Cough with Anxiety disorder?
You are not alone:
Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 21,166 Anxiety disorder patients)
Cough has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 185,366 Cough patients).
Drugs that are associated with CoughCough (3,443 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CoughCough (3,363 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Anxiety disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Typhoid Fever with Aloe Vera? - a second ago
- Will you have Visual Midline Shift Syndrome with Zoloft? - a second ago
- Will you have Jejunal Ulcer with Gabapentin? - a second ago
- Bentyl and Laburnum drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Will you have Liver Injury with Xarelto? - 2 seconds ago
- Tacrolimus and Kalbitor drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Lisinopril and Aubagio drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Aggression with Phentermine? - 4 seconds ago
- Will you have Vaginal Cyst with Hydroxyurea? - 4 seconds ago
- What to expect when you take Frova and Cannabis - 5 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 6 hours ago
- Drug comparison of Clonazepam, Venlafaxine Hydrochloride, Baclofen for a 78 year old man - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 56 year old man who takes Harvoni - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 75 year old man who takes Pravastatin Sodium - 12 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old man who takes Acetyl-carnitine, Saw Palmetto, Herba Ginkgo Biloba - 15 hours ago
- A study for a 51 year old man who takes Crestor, Otezla - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 74 year old man who takes Losartan - 16 hours ago
- A study for a 26 year old woman who takes Remicade - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Trazodone Hydrochloride, Adderall 30, Vistaril, Naltrexone Hydrochloride, Lamictal, Lexapro - 17 hours ago
- A study for a 79 year old man who takes Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 18 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.