Will you have Coughing with Anxiety disorder - from FDA reports
Coughing is found among people with Anxiety disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alprazolam and have Diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54 people who have Anxiety disorder from FDA, and is updated regularly.
eHealthMe is a health data analysis company based in Mountain View, California. eHealthMe monitors and analyzes the outcomes of drugs and supplements that are currently on the market. The results are readily available to health care professionals and consumers.
eHealthMe has released original studies on market drugs and worked with leading universities and institutions such as IBM, London Health Science Centre, Mayo Clinic, Northwestern University and VA. eHealthMe studies have now been referenced in over 500 peer-reviewed medical publications.
How we gather our data?
Healthcare data is obtained from a number of sources including the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This information is aggregated and used to produce personalized reports that patients can reference.
The information that eHealthMe collects includes:
- Side effects (including severity and how people recover from them)
- Associated conditions or symptoms
- Drug effectiveness
- Demographic data regarding drug use
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Coughing and Anxiety disorder, and their synonyms.
What is Anxiety disorder?
Anxiety disorder can be treated by Abilify, Adderall 20, Alcohol, Alprazolam, Amitriptyline hydrochloride (latest reports from 21,166 Anxiety disorder patients)
What is Coughing?
Coughing has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 185,366 Coughing patients).
How to use the study?
Patients can bring a copy of the report to their healthcare provider to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood. It is recommended that patients use the information presented as a part of a broader decision-making process.
54 people who have Anxiety Disorder and Coughing are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experience Coughing *:
- female: 75.93 %
- male: 24.07 %
Age of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experience Coughing *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.13 %
- 20-29: 4.26 %
- 30-39: 14.89 %
- 40-49: 21.28 %
- 50-59: 14.89 %
- 60+: 42.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes: 9 people, 16.67%
- Depression: 8 people, 14.81%
- Pain: 6 people, 11.11%
- Panic Disorder: 6 people, 11.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 9.26%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 9.26%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 5 people, 9.26%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 4 people, 7.41%
- Dysthymia (mild chronic depression): 4 people, 7.41%
- Diabetic Gastroparesis (paralysis of the muscles of the stomach caused by diabetes): 4 people, 7.41%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 7 people, 12.96%
- Lyrica: 6 people, 11.11%
- Actos: 6 people, 11.11%
- Soma: 6 people, 11.11%
- Xanax: 6 people, 11.11%
- Klonopin: 6 people, 11.11%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 9.26%
- Prilosec: 5 people, 9.26%
- Symbicort: 5 people, 9.26%
- Crestor: 5 people, 9.26%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 27.78%
- Fever: 13 people, 24.07%
- Pain In Extremity: 11 people, 20.37%
- Breathing Difficulty: 11 people, 20.37%
- Chest Pain: 11 people, 20.37%
- Dizziness: 11 people, 20.37%
- Pneumonia: 11 people, 20.37%
- Headache (pain in head): 10 people, 18.52%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 9 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Coughing with Anxiety disorder?
You are not alone:
- Connect with people like you who have Coughing and Anxiety disorder
- Use your healthcare experience to help people like you, and be rewarded
Results from eHealthMe (non-FDA) reports of Coughing with Anxiety disorder
Severity of Coughing *:
- least: 5.56 %
- moderate: 61.11 %
- severe: 22.22 %
- most severe: 11.11 %
Race of the people *:
- African American, Non-Hispanic: 0.0 %
- American Indian/Alaska Native: 0.0 %
- Asian: 0.0 %
- Hispanic: 0.0 %
- Native Hawaiians/Pacific Islanders: 0.0 %
- Two or more races: 0.0 %
- White, Non-Hispanic: 100 %
* Approximation only.
Drugs that are associated with CoughingCoughing (3,457 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CoughingCoughing (3,391 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Anxiety disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
What would happen?
Predict new side effects and undetected conditions when you have Coughing and Anxiety disorder (3,016 reports studied)
Recent general studies
- Will you have Chondromalacia with Adderall 10? - 5 seconds ago
- Will you have Idiosyncratic Drug Reaction with Divalproex? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Ultrasound Uterus Abnormal with Mockeel Root? - 7 seconds ago
- Juniper Berry and Trisoralen drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Toradol vs. Vicodin - 10 seconds ago
- Will you have Anastomotic Complication with Physiosol In Plastic Container? - 11 seconds ago
- Will you have Uc with Dacarbazine? - 12 seconds ago
- Entacapone and Quaker drug interaction - 17 seconds ago
- Metformin Hydrochloride and Rosiglitazone drug interaction - 19 seconds ago
- Estrostep Fe vs. Loseasonique - 23 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 68 year old woman who takes Benlysta, Plaquenil, Cellcept - 20 minutes ago
- A study for a 50 year old man who takes Symbicort, Singulair - 6 hours ago
- A study for a 39 year old man who takes Buprenorphine Hydrochloride; Naloxone Hydrochloride - 7 hours ago
- A study for a 72 year old woman who takes Oxybutynin Chloride - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Coq-10, Metoprolol Succinate, Probiotic, Atorvastatin Calcium, Bayer Low Dose Aspirin (81mg Aspirin), Metformin Hydrochloride, Magnesium, Pantoprazole, Incruse Ellipta - 8 hours ago
- A study for a 73 year old man who takes Suprep Bowel Prep Kit, Valsartan - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 52 year old woman who takes Methotrexate, Kenalog - 9 hours ago
- A study for a 47 year old man who takes Keppra, Fluoxetine - 10 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 19 hours ago
- A study for a 59 year old woman who takes Valproic Acid - 19 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.