Who have Coughing with Anxiety disorder - from FDA reports
Coughing is found among people with Anxiety disorder, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Alprazolam and have Diabetes. This study is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 54 people who have Anxiety disorder from FDA, and is updated regularly.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials). If you find eHealthMe useful, please help us to spread the words below or leave us a testimonial.
54 people who have Anxiety Disorder and Coughing are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experience Coughing *:
- female: 75.93 %
- male: 24.07 %
Age of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experience Coughing *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 2.13 %
- 20-29: 4.26 %
- 30-39: 14.89 %
- 40-49: 21.28 %
- 50-59: 14.89 %
- 60+: 42.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Diabetes: 9 people, 16.67%
- Depression: 8 people, 14.81%
- Pain: 6 people, 11.11%
- Panic Disorder: 6 people, 11.11%
- Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (a condition in which stomach contents leak backward from the stomach into the oesophagus): 5 people, 9.26%
- Back Pain: 5 people, 9.26%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 5 people, 9.26%
- Essential Hypertension (primary hypertension): 4 people, 7.41%
- Dysthymia (mild chronic depression): 4 people, 7.41%
- Diabetic Gastroparesis (paralysis of the muscles of the stomach caused by diabetes): 4 people, 7.41%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Alprazolam: 7 people, 12.96%
- Lyrica: 6 people, 11.11%
- Actos: 6 people, 11.11%
- Soma: 6 people, 11.11%
- Xanax: 6 people, 11.11%
- Klonopin: 6 people, 11.11%
- Synthroid: 5 people, 9.26%
- Prilosec: 5 people, 9.26%
- Symbicort: 5 people, 9.26%
- Crestor: 5 people, 9.26%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 18 people, 33.33%
- Fatigue (feeling of tiredness): 15 people, 27.78%
- Fever: 13 people, 24.07%
- Pain In Extremity: 11 people, 20.37%
- Breathing Difficulty: 11 people, 20.37%
- Chest Pain: 11 people, 20.37%
- Dizziness: 11 people, 20.37%
- Pneumonia: 11 people, 20.37%
- Headache (pain in head): 10 people, 18.52%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 9 people, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you have Coughing with Anxiety disorder?
You are not alone:
Anxiety disorder can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Zoloft, Lexapro (latest reports from 21,166 Anxiety disorder patients)
Coughing has been reported by people with rheumatoid arthritis, asthma, high blood pressure, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, multiple sclerosis (latest reports from 185,366 Coughing patients).
Drugs that are associated with CoughingCoughing (3,445 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause CoughingCoughing (3,390 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Anxiety disordera b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Boniva and Ca-A-Yupi drug interaction - now
- Tegretol and Phentermine drug interaction - now
- Will you have Abdominal Rebound Tenderness with Carbidopa And Levodopa? - a second ago
- Hordeum and Sagackhomi drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Votrient and Echinacea Purpurea drug interaction - 3 seconds ago
- Will you have Heart Murmurs with Diclofenac Sodium? - 5 seconds ago
- Tegretol and Hawthorn drug interaction - 6 seconds ago
- Bentyl and Magnacort drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Gastrointestinal Oedema with Chloramphenicol? - 7 seconds ago
- Olanzapine and Alendronic Acid drug interaction - 9 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 82 year old man who takes Lyrica - 45 minutes ago
- A study for a 64 year old man who takes Amlodipine Besylate; Benazepril Hydrochloride - an hour ago
- A study for a 62 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium - an hour ago
- A study for a 88 year old man who takes Tylenol, Azithromycin - an hour ago
- Prediction of Levonorgestrel;ethinyl;estradiol;ethinyl;estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Desogestrel; Ethinylestradiol; Ethinyl Estradiol for a 26 year old woman - 3 hours ago
- Prediction of Crestor for a 70 year old man - 3 hours ago
- A study for a 40 year old woman who takes Zoloft, Vivitrol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 71 year old woman who takes Losartan Potassium, Levothyroxine Sodium, Lantus Solostar, Glimepiride, Tramadol - 4 hours ago
- A study for a 13 year old boy who takes Keppra, Strattera - 11 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.