Anxiety disorder and Radial nerve dysfunction
Radial nerve dysfunction is reported only by a few people with Anxiety disorder.
The study analyzes which people have Radial nerve dysfunction with Anxiety disorder. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Radial nerve dysfunction and Anxiety disorder from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Anxiety Disorder and Radial Nerve Dysfunction is studied.
What is Anxiety disorder?
Anxiety disorder is found to be associated with 1,795 drugs and 1,388 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Radial nerve dysfunction?
Radial nerve dysfunction (damage to arm nerve) is found to be associated with 546 drugs and 380 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Radial nerve dysfunction in Anxiety disorder reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experienced Radial Nerve Dysfunction *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Anxiety Disorder and experienced Radial Nerve Dysfunction *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 100 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Lymphoma (cancer that begins in immune system cells): 1 person, 100.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Radial nerve dysfunction?Check whether Radial nerve dysfunction is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction (546 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction (380 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Radial nerve dysfunction and Anxiety disorder, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Breast Enlargement in Tamsulosin, how severe and when it was recovered? - now
- Flovent and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - now
- Vitamin D3 and Tendon Rupture - 2 seconds ago
- Loperamide Hydrochloride and Soma drug interaction - 2 seconds ago
- Luvox and Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome - 4 seconds ago
- Oxaliplatin and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Humira and Atorvastatin Calcium drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- How effective is Fluticasone Propionate for Rhinitis Perennial? - 13 seconds ago
- Medrol and Ethacrynic Acid drug interaction - 14 seconds ago
- Atorvastatin Calcium and Atrovent drug interaction - 14 seconds ago