Anxiety and Radiation injury - from FDA reports
Radiation injury is found among people with Anxiety, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Zometa and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Radiation injury with Anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who have Anxiety from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
24 people who have Anxiety and Radiation Injury are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anxiety and experience Radiation Injury *:
- female: 86.96 %
- male: 13.04 %
Age of people who have Anxiety and experience Radiation Injury *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 86.36 %
- 60+: 4.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Breast Cancer: 12 people, 50.00%
- Pain In Jaw: 11 people, 45.83%
- Breast Cancer Recurrent: 11 people, 45.83%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 11 people, 45.83%
- Nerve Compression: 9 people, 37.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 15 people, 62.50%
- Clonazepam: 13 people, 54.17%
- Ativan: 13 people, 54.17%
- Xanax: 12 people, 50.00%
- Aredia: 12 people, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling Face: 19 people, 79.17%
- Swelling: 18 people, 75.00%
- Rashes (redness): 15 people, 62.50%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 15 people, 62.50%
- Bone Disorder: 14 people, 58.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Radiation injury with Anxiety?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation injury
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Calcium, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Cbc (includes differential and platelets) ($32.00) Add to cart
- Parathyroid hormone (pth), intact ($65.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients)
Radiation injury (injuries are caused by radiation) has been reported by people with breast cancer, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain, breast cancer metastatic (latest reports from 739 Radiation injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation injuryRadiation injury (593 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation injuryRadiation injury (326 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Anxietya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRadiation injury and Anxiety from FDA and eHealthMe reports (24 reports)
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Radiation Injury
- Support group for people who have Anxiety (812 members)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Injury (1 member)
Can you answer these questions
- I just started Zetia and have been feeling anxious for the last few days. Does anyone else experience this? thanks
- Hey. Im 28 years old and suffering from sleeping problem. I think it's a symptom of the saw Palermo. What are you thinking about? Tnx
- Cellulitis and Radiation Skin Injury, prolonged affects.
- Anybody out there have AEROPHAGIA burping?
- A month ago, I had a medical checkup and my eosinophills count was 20 which should be in between 0 and 6.. Then I again went for medical test after a week and again it was 17. I consulted a doctor and he gave me medicine for 15 days (Hetrazan-100).. Almost after 25 days, I again went for medical...
You may be interested in these posts
- I took Cefuroxome Axetil for 10 Days for Pneumonia......now I have anxiety. I am done with the prescription, will the anxiety go away ?
- I have been taking lorsatan 25mg for two weeks I had mild high blood pressure and was hesitant about taking meds due to my past experiences with BP meds. I have also had anxiety and panic attack 6 months ago. My anxiety was under control, yet after starting Lorsatan two weeks ago I have not...
- I got an IV yesterday for a migraine that they called a cocktail. Immediately after the Compazine I had jitters and once I got home I tried sleeping but my heart would beat fast and I couldn’t fall asleep. Today I woke up feeling better but still a little off. I’m wondering when this will go...
- I feel like my stomach is full after having only 2 small sandwich. I have been suffering from anxiety from last 2 weeks. Is this a cause for concern?
- Hello, I started taking milk thistle about 5 days ago in hopes of getting help for my NALD (non alcoholic liver disease). The very first night it unexpectedly lowered my sugar level which got me excited to see it might help with my diabetes. I am hoping to be able to continue to take it but I'm...
- Will you have Weakness with Cylert?
- Will you have Asthenia with Cylert?
- Will you have Muscle Fatigue with Cylert?
- Will you have Muscular Weakness with Cylert?
- Will you have Pulmonary Haemorrhage with Zantac 150?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Cylert and have Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Cylert and have Asthenia?
- Support group for people who take Cylert and have Muscle Fatigue?
- Support group for people who take Cylert and have Muscular Weakness?
- Support group for people who take Zantac 150 and have Pulmonary Haemorrhage?
- What to expect when you take Cylert and have Weakness?
- What to expect when you take Cylert and have Asthenia?
- What to expect when you take Cylert and have Muscle Fatigue?
- What to expect when you take Cylert and have Muscular Weakness?
- What to expect when you take Zantac 150 and have Pulmonary Haemorrhage?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.