Anxiety and Radiation injury - from FDA reports
Radiation injury is found among people with Anxiety, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Zometa and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Radiation injury with Anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who have Anxiety from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 20, 2018
24 people who have Anxiety and Radiation Injury are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anxiety and experience Radiation Injury *:
- female: 86.96 %
- male: 13.04 %
Age of people who have Anxiety and experience Radiation Injury *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 86.36 %
- 60+: 4.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Breast Cancer (12 people, 50.00%)
- Pain In Jaw (11 people, 45.83%)
- Breast Cancer Recurrent (11 people, 45.83%)
- Breast Cancer Metastatic (11 people, 45.83%)
- Nerve Compression (9 people, 37.50%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa (15 people, 62.50%)
- Clonazepam (13 people, 54.17%)
- Ativan (13 people, 54.17%)
- Xanax (12 people, 50.00%)
- Aredia (12 people, 50.00%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling Face (19 people, 79.17%)
- Swelling (18 people, 75.00%)
- Rashes (15 people, 62.50%)
- Osteomyelitis (15 people, 62.50%)
- Bone Disorder (14 people, 58.33%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Radiation injury and Anxiety?
- Check symptoms - is your radiation injury caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeRadiation injury and Anxiety from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,560 Anxiety patients)
Radiation injury (injuries are caused by radiation) has been reported by people with breast cancer, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain, breast cancer metastatic (latest reports from 739 Radiation injury patients).
Browse all symptoms of Anxietya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Radiation injuryRadiation injury
Other conditions that could case Radiation injuryRadiation injury
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I've just started mirtazipine 15mg, but I recently had a blood test showing that my testosterone level was low normal of 14.1nmol or 406 in USA my urologist said most men would probably would be OK at this level but he did say my free testosterone was low at 0.224pmol, and in three treatment ...
You may be interested in these posts
I started taking Enskyce a little over a month ago, and I’ve recently noticed that I feel sort of anxious? I do suffer from anxiety, but I take Celexa to manage that. And the entire time I’ve been on the Celexa, I haven’t had any problems with feeling anxious. Does anyone else feel anxious while ...
I have been taking Lotrel for years. In the past two months, I have been experiencing horrific panic attacks and anxiety. Just had an echo and stress tests done for palpitations. All tests were normal. I am 71 years old. Trying to avoid taking meds for anxiety but sometimes take Klonopin.
Hi. I have been on ramipril for just over a month. In the last few days I have been suffering from anxiety. Which caused an argument with my wife. Even though we have sorted it out, the feeling of anxiety is still there. Can anyone offer any advice please? Tim
Hi , I am new to this group. But I have had gastritis and acid indigestion when I have high mental stress. I hurt my back so I was on Flexeril for a few days and I was amazed at how mild my stomach symptoms were while taking Flexeril only at night. Doing the same work routines that would ...