Anxiety and Radiation injury - from FDA reports
Radiation injury is found among people with Anxiety, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old, take medication Zometa and have Breast cancer. This review analyzes which people have Radiation injury with Anxiety. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 24 people who have Anxiety from FDA , and is updated regularly.
24 people who have Anxiety and Radiation Injury are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Anxiety and experience Radiation Injury *:
- female: 86.96 %
- male: 13.04 %
Age of people who have Anxiety and experience Radiation Injury *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 9.09 %
- 50-59: 86.36 %
- 60+: 4.55 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Breast Cancer: 12 people, 50.00%
- Breast Cancer Recurrent: 11 people, 45.83%
- Pain In Jaw: 11 people, 45.83%
- Breast Cancer Metastatic: 11 people, 45.83%
- Nerve Compression: 9 people, 37.50%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Zometa: 15 people, 62.50%
- Ativan: 13 people, 54.17%
- Clonazepam: 13 people, 54.17%
- Aredia: 12 people, 50.00%
- Xanax: 12 people, 50.00%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Swelling Face: 19 people, 79.17%
- Swelling: 18 people, 75.00%
- Osteomyelitis (infection of bone): 15 people, 62.50%
- Rashes (redness): 15 people, 62.50%
- Bone Disorder: 14 people, 58.33%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
What's next: manage your medications
- Order discounted lab tests to monitor your medications, no doctor referral required
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Radiation injury
- Volunteer or get paid with your care experience as a Care Guide
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
- Print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Anxiety can be treated by Xanax, Klonopin, Clonazepam, Lexapro, Ativan (latest reports from 320,586 Anxiety patients)
Radiation injury (injuries are caused by radiation) has been reported by people with breast cancer, metastases to bone, multiple myeloma, pain, breast cancer metastatic (latest reports from 739 Radiation injury patients).
Drugs that are associated with Radiation injuryRadiation injury (600 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Radiation injuryRadiation injury (327 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Anxietya b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Anxiety and Radiation Injury
- Support group for people who have Anxiety (844 members)
- Support group for people who have Radiation Injury (1 member)
You may be interested in these posts
- I just found this site while searching for causes of excessive sweating. In particular, when taking Nucynta for pain. For me, the excessive sweating has only gotten worse of the past several years and seems to correlate to an increase in Nucynta dosage. I currently take Nucynta ER 250 twice...
- I am a 63 year old female & have been on Synthroid for almost half my life. I started on 50mcg & eventually over time was increased to 75mcg. As of late I have stared experiencing severe nervousness & anxiety which seemed to appear out of the blue. I had my thyroid levels checked & they were in...
- Hi my name is Norma I just started taking the chemo medication after a week I began having anxiety. I'm not sure it is normal. I don't know what to do.
- Hi I am Dinesh from Singapore. I had a 100% block of 1arterly and went through stent procudere. Discharged from hospital 4 days later. I travelled back to hometown 1 day after discharging. I had serious headache like nerve bursting for 3 days and didn't sleep at all. Then the pain went off. I...
- Cellulitis and Radiation Skin Injury, prolonged affects.
- Will you have Meralgia Paraesthetica with Lyrica?
- Will you have Weight Increased with Claritin Reditabs?
- Will you have Tongue Exfoliation with Allopurinol?
- Will you have Ecchymoses with Acth?
- Will you have Pyloric Ulcer with Atenolol?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who take Lyrica and have Meralgia Paraesthetica?
- Support group for people who take Claritin Reditabs and have Weight Increased?
- Support group for people who take Allopurinol and have Tongue Exfoliation?
- Support group for people who take Acth and have Ecchymoses?
- Support group for people who take Atenolol and have Pyloric Ulcer?
- Been suffering from hpv in mouth and pains around my ear and throat while speaking frm the last 1...
- Yeah right nice humor there, maybe try a forum for humor and not a legit med site for people with...
- I have exactly the same problem and am now using a walker. I am on furosemide and xerallto which I...
- Major muscle weakness since starting furosemide. Now using a walker
- Hello, my name is Dick (Richard). I started taking Furosemide daily about a year ago after I was...
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.