Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable and Radial nerve dysfunction
Radial nerve dysfunction is reported only by a few people with Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable.
The study analyzes which people have Radial nerve dysfunction with Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable. It is created by eHealthMe based on 1 person who has Radial nerve dysfunction and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
1 person who has Arm And Leg Movements - Uncontrollable and Radial Nerve Dysfunction is studied.
What is Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable?
Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable is found to be associated with 1,999 drugs and 1,646 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Radial nerve dysfunction?
Radial nerve dysfunction (damage to arm nerve) is found to be associated with 546 drugs and 380 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Radial nerve dysfunction in Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable reports submitted per year:
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Weakness: 1 person, 100.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Radial nerve dysfunction?Check whether Radial nerve dysfunction is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Radial nerve dysfunction in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction (546 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Radial nerve dysfunction:
- Radial nerve dysfunction (380 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Radial nerve dysfunction and Arm and leg movements - uncontrollable, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Imbruvica and Lymphocytosis - 5 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Epipen drug interaction - 5 seconds ago
- Kaletra and Hyponatraemic Syndrome - 7 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Celebrex drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Ms Contin drug interaction - 7 seconds ago
- Bi-Polar and Hyperthyroidism - 8 seconds ago
- Acetylsalicylic Acid and Amitiza drug interaction - 11 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Hydroxyzine drug interaction - 13 seconds ago
- Lovastatin and Paroxetine drug interaction - 20 seconds ago
- Diflucan and Omeprazole drug interaction - 20 seconds ago