Arrhythmias and Chronic thyroiditis
Chronic thyroiditis is found among people with Arrhythmias, especially for people who are female, 60+ old.
The study analyzes which people have Chronic thyroiditis with Arrhythmias. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 7 people who have Arrhythmias from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
7 people who have Arrhythmias and Chronic Thyroiditis are studied.
What is Arrhythmias?
Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat) is found to be associated with 4,331 drugs and 4,621 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Chronic thyroiditis?
Chronic thyroiditis (long lasting inflammation of thyroid gland) is found to be associated with 1,318 drugs and 987 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Chronic thyroiditis in Arrhythmias reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arrhythmias and experienced Chronic Thyroiditis *:
- female: 71.43 %
- male: 28.57 %
Age of people who have Arrhythmias and experienced Chronic Thyroiditis *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 16.67 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 83.33 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Stress And Anxiety: 1 person, 14.29%
- Polycythemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 1 person, 14.29%
- Polycythaemia Vera (blood disorder in which the bone marrow makes too many red blood cells): 1 person, 14.29%
- Osteopenia (a condition where bone mineral density is lower than normal): 1 person, 14.29%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 1 person, 14.29%
- Hyperuricaemia (level of uric acid in the blood that is abnormally high): 1 person, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Embolism Venous (embolus may pass into the arterial system): 1 person, 14.29%
- Diabetes: 1 person, 14.29%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 1 person, 14.29%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Vitamins: 1 person, 14.29%
- Tenormin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Tasigna: 1 person, 14.29%
- Metformin: 1 person, 14.29%
- Januvia: 1 person, 14.29%
- Hydroxyurea: 1 person, 14.29%
- Fosamax: 1 person, 14.29%
- Exforge: 1 person, 14.29%
- Diovan: 1 person, 14.29%
- Allopurinol: 1 person, 14.29%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 3 people, 42.86%
- Hyperglycemia (high blood sugar): 2 people, 28.57%
- Thyroid Diseases: 2 people, 28.57%
- Oedema (fluid collection in tissue): 2 people, 28.57%
- Human Herpesvirus 6 Infection: 2 people, 28.57%
- Blood Thyroid Stimulating Hormone Decreased: 1 person, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 14.29%
- Gingival Disorder (gum disease): 1 person, 14.29%
- Anti-Thyroid Antibody Positive: 1 person, 14.29%
- Gastrointestinal Disorder (functional problems of gastrointestinal tract): 1 person, 14.29%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Chronic thyroiditis?Check whether Chronic thyroiditis is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Arrhythmias (157,844 reports)
- Chronic thyroiditis (11,631 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Chronic thyroiditis:
- Chronic thyroiditis in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Chronic thyroiditis in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Chronic thyroiditis in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Synthroid: 380 reports
- Vitamin d: 140 reports
- Fosamax: 134 reports
- Rebif: 133 reports
- Levothyroxine sodium: 128 reports
- Xyrem: 124 reports
- Ibu: 119 reports
- Methotrexate: 116 reports
- Ibuprofen: 116 reports
- Profen: 116 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Chronic thyroiditis (1,318 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Multiple sclerosis: 385 reports
- Hypothyroidism: 165 reports
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 162 reports
- High blood pressure: 138 reports
- Depression: 122 reports
- Osteoporosis: 117 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Chronic thyroiditis:
- Chronic thyroiditis (987 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Chronic thyroiditis and Arrhythmias, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Vistaril and Blister - 4 seconds ago
- Vistaril and Feeling Cold - 8 seconds ago
- Tretinoin and Ventricular Tachycardia - 13 seconds ago
- Vistaril and Sepsis - 13 seconds ago
- Nebivolol Hydrochloride and Purpura - 13 seconds ago
- Prevacid and Pulmonary Function Test Nos Decreased - 17 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone and Rectal Prolapse - 17 seconds ago
- Vistaril and Type 2 Diabetes - 17 seconds ago
- Vistaril and Diabetes Mellitus Non-Insulin-Dependent - 17 seconds ago
- Dexamethasone Acetate and Tramadol drug interaction - 21 seconds ago