Arrhythmias and Prothrombin level decreased - from FDA reports
Prothrombin level decreased is found among people with Arrhythmias, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cordarone and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Prothrombin level decreased with Arrhythmias. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Arrhythmias from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Jan, 21, 2018
14 people who have Arrhythmias and Prothrombin Level Decreased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arrhythmias and experience Prothrombin Level Decreased *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Arrhythmias and experience Prothrombin Level Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (4 people, 28.57%)
- Cardiac Disorder (3 people, 21.43%)
- Vasculitis (2 people, 14.29%)
- High Blood Pressure (2 people, 14.29%)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (2 people, 14.29%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cordarone (7 people, 50.00%)
- Pradaxa (5 people, 35.71%)
- Xanax (4 people, 28.57%)
- Nexium (4 people, 28.57%)
- Digoxin (3 people, 21.43%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Overdose (6 people, 42.86%)
- Renal Failure Acute (5 people, 35.71%)
- Metabolic Acidosis (4 people, 28.57%)
- Faecal Vomiting (4 people, 28.57%)
- Coagulation Time Prolonged (4 people, 28.57%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Prothrombin level decreased and Arrhythmias?
- Check symptoms - is your prothrombin level decreased caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- Write a Post - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProthrombin level decreased and Arrhythmias from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Flecainide acetate, Toprol-xl, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 92,195 Arrhythmias patients)
Prothrombin Level Decreased
Prothrombin level decreased has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, epilepsy, hiv infection, ill-defined disorder (latest reports from 2,070 Prothrombin level decreased patients).
Browse all symptoms of Arrhythmiasa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause Prothrombin level decreasedProthrombin level decreased
Other conditions that could case Prothrombin level decreasedProthrombin level decreased
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
am having a bradycardia of 60 beats/min since i started the sertraline of 50mg/day , am also having dyspnea and feeling tired all the time , this is so annoying , am asking if this is serious and if i should stop the sertraline .
1. After taking Allegra for approx. 10 years for urticaria ( skin rash ) I was able to find that present heart arrhythmia maybe due to the use of Allegra 180 mg Tablets 2. I need to get information on the relationship of Heart Arrhythmia due to use of Allegra - Oral - 180 mg Tablets to easy ...
You may be interested in these posts
I have just been diagnosed with atrial fibrillation. I have used Modafinil, 100mg/day, for about 2 years and just recently I am experiencing the fatigue and aFib. Is the aFib reversible if I stop taking the 100mg/day?
Hi I have been on Entresto for 4 months I have been having irregular heartbeat for about 2 months. ? Just wondering if anybody has the same? I do have a poor heart function. The irregular beats are apparently ectopic beats but they effect my confidence so much to the point of depression . I ...