Arrhythmias and Prothrombin level decreased - from FDA reports
Prothrombin level decreased is found among people with Arrhythmias, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Cordarone and have Atrial fibrillation/flutter. This review analyzes which people have Prothrombin level decreased with Arrhythmias. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 14 people who have Arrhythmias from FDA , and is updated regularly.
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our original studies have been referenced on 400+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including: The Lancet, and Mayo Clinic Proceedings.
14 people who have Arrhythmias and Prothrombin Level Decreased are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arrhythmias and experience Prothrombin Level Decreased *:
- female: 57.14 %
- male: 42.86 %
Age of people who have Arrhythmias and experience Prothrombin Level Decreased *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 14.29 %
- 60+: 85.71 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Atrial Fibrillation/flutter (atrial fibrillation and flutter are abnormal heart rhythms in which the atria, or upper chambers of the heart, are out of sync with the ventricles): 4 people, 28.57%
- Cardiac Disorder: 3 people, 21.43%
- Vasculitis (inflammation of a blood vessel or blood vessels): 2 people, 14.29%
- High Blood Pressure: 2 people, 14.29%
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia (long lasting type of cancer that starts in the blood-forming cells of the bone marrow and invades the blood): 2 people, 14.29%
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Cordarone: 7 people, 50.00%
- Pradaxa: 5 people, 35.71%
- Xanax: 4 people, 28.57%
- Nexium: 4 people, 28.57%
- Digoxin: 3 people, 21.43%
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Overdose: 6 people, 42.86%
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 5 people, 35.71%
- Metabolic Acidosis (body produces too much acid, or when the kidneys are not removing enough acid from the body): 4 people, 28.57%
- Faecal Vomiting (faeces in vomiting): 4 people, 28.57%
- Coagulation Time Prolonged: 4 people, 28.57%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Prothrombin level decreased with Arrhythmias?
- Check whether a drug or a condition causes Prothrombin level decreased
- Predict new side effects and undetected conditions
- Connect with people like you, or share your experience to help people like you
We suggest these affordable tests for self monitoring. You can order them and receive results on eHealthMe. No doctor referral or insurance necessary.
- Glucose, serum ($35.00) Add to cart
- Urinalysis, complete with microscopic examination ($39.00) Add to cart
Arrhythmias (irregular heartbeat) can be treated by Atenolol, Metoprolol tartrate, Toprol-xl, Flecainide acetate, Bisoprolol fumarate (latest reports from 92,199 Arrhythmias patients)
Prothrombin Level Decreased
Prothrombin level decreased has been reported by people with atrial fibrillation/flutter, high blood pressure, epilepsy, hiv infection, ill-defined disorder (latest reports from 2,070 Prothrombin level decreased patients).
Drugs that are associated with Prothrombin level decreasedProthrombin level decreased (538 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Prothrombin level decreasedProthrombin level decreased (344 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Arrhythmiasa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeProthrombin level decreased and Arrhythmias from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Analysis tools (to study 684 million drug outcomes from FDA)
- Check symptoms - identify the cause of a symptom: from a drug or from a condition?
- Check drugs - find out common side effects or drug interactions of my drugs.
- Compare drugs - compare the side effects and efficacy of multiple drugs side by side.
You are not alone. Join our personalized support groups:
- Support group for people who have Arrhythmias and Prothrombin Level Decreased
- Support group for people who have Arrhythmias (384 members)
- Support group for people who have Prothrombin Level Decreased
Can you answer these questions
- Please comment on multaq with bradycardia
- I am a 70 year old women raised in the Mississippi Valley. I completed a year on the anti fungal drug after diagnosis with disseminated histoplasmosis. I am now newly diagnosed with bradycardia & related symptoms & undergoing testing. Do you give treatment suggestions? Many thanks!
- Hello: For 12 years I was on Atenolol .25 for tachycardia and ectopic beats. Last week, my cardiologist switched to Toprol xl. I have noted a lot of ectopic beats. Is that usual?
- Hello i noticed that tachycardia starts whenever I eat something. Did anyone noticed the same ?
- Good day I have. 2 yrs old daughter who recently been diagnosed to have abnormal heart rythem ( third degree heart block ) . We noticed she was having low heart rate ( bradycardia ) and when we investigated we found this .. mother doesnt have autoimmune conditions and my daughters echo was...
You may be interested in these posts
- I take all these I have tachycardia and just recently started the eliquis
- I started taking rutin a week ago & virtually within 24 hours of taking this 500mg supplement from holland & barret i had heart palpitations/flutters, but as i suffer from arrythmia of my heart caused from when i was on beta blockers (paradoxical effect) for anxiety 20 years ago i didnt think to...
- I have taken Creatine on and off for 15 years. I developed sudden onset of persistent Afib that required an ablation. I have no genetic history of this Arrhythmia in my family. Is there a connection???
- I have no history of arrhythmia. As soon as I took this drug my arrhythmia began. I stop taking it and it disappeared. My advice is that it is coincidence. I am now undergoing an ablation to correct this. If I stop taking this drug my arrhythmia seems to stop I have an app on my phone that I...
- Ever since I have started Stelara- I have had severe tachycardia- every test in the book has been run... I have rheumatoid arthritis and crohns...
- Will you have Intervertebral Disc Protrusion with Alcohol Use?
- Will you have Hepatitis E Antigen Positive with Citalopram Hydrobromide?
- Will you have Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease with Vitamin B12?
- Will you have Zits with Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome?
- Will you have Pimples with Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome?
Active Support Groups
- Support group for people who have Alcohol Use and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion?
- Support group for people who take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Hepatitis E Antigen Positive?
- Support group for people who take Vitamin B12 and have Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease?
- Support group for people who have Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome and Zits?
- Support group for people who have Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome and Pimples?
- What to expect when you have Alcohol Use and Intervertebral Disc Protrusion?
- What to expect when you take Citalopram Hydrobromide and have Hepatitis E Antigen Positive?
- What to expect when you take Vitamin B12 and have Legg-Calve-Perthes Disease?
- What to expect when you have Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome and Zits?
- What to expect when you have Palmar-Plantar Erythrodysaesthesia Syndrome and Pimples?
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.