Arterial stent insertion and Frequent urination - from FDA reports
There is no Frequent Urination reported by people with Arterial Stent Insertion yet. We study people who have Frequent Urination and Arterial Stent Insertion from FDA. Find out below who they are, other conditions they have and drugs they take.
How to use this study: bring a copy to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Who is eHealthMe: we are a data analysis company who specializes in health care industry. Our original studies have been referenced on 500+ peer-reviewed medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and EANO. On eHealthMe, you can research drugs and monitor them (see testimonials).
No report is found.
Do you have Frequent urination with Arterial stent insertion?
You are not alone:
Arterial Stent Insertion
Arterial stent insertion can be treated by Plavix (latest reports from 408 Arterial stent insertion patients)
Frequent urination has been reported by people with high blood cholesterol, generalized anxiety disorder, attention deficit hyperactivity disorder, gastroesophageal reflux disease, stress and anxiety (latest reports from 822 Frequent urination patients).
Drugs that are associated with Frequent urinationFrequent urination (277 drugs)
Other conditions that could cause Frequent urinationFrequent urination (274 conditions)
Browse all symptoms of Arterial stent insertiona b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Recent general studies
- Will you have Mental Disorder with Arava? - 6 seconds ago
- Will you have Occupational Exposure To Drug with Ultravist 300 In Plastic Container? - 7 seconds ago
- Will you have Corticosteroids Overdose with Sabal? - 8 seconds ago
- Will you have Ear Neoplasm with Quinidine - Serum? - 13 seconds ago
- Will you have Dissociation with Zolpidem? - 33 seconds ago
Recent personal studies
- A study for a 42 year old man who takes Modafinil, Effexor Xr - 12 minutes ago
- A study for a 23 year old woman who takes Lidocaine - 39 minutes ago
- Prediction of Geodon, Enskyce, Lyrica, Methotrexate, Minipress, Baclofen, Wellbutrin for a 24 year old woman - an hour ago
- Prediction of Aleve, Xigduo Xr for a 59 year old woman - 2 hours ago
- A study for a 24 year old woman who takes Amphetamine Salt Combo, Melatonin, Remeron, Pantoprazole - 2 hours ago
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only, and has not been supported by scientific studies or clinical trials unless otherwise stated. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
You may report adverse side effects to the FDA at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch/ or 1-800-FDA-1088 (1-800-332-1088).
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.