Arthralgia and Headache - from FDA reports
Headache is found among people with Arthralgia, especially for people who are female, 60+ old, take medication Vioxx and have Pain. This review analyzes which people have Headache with Arthralgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 1,333 people who have Arthralgia from FDA , and is updated regularly.
What to expect?
You are not alone!
Personalized health information
On eHealthMe you can find out what patients like me (same gender, age) reported their drugs and conditions on FDA since 1977. Our tools are simple to use, anonymous and free. Start now >>>
On Oct, 28, 2017
1,333 people who have Arthralgia and Headache are studied.
Number of reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthralgia and experience Headache *:
- female: 73.68 %
- male: 26.32 %
Age of people who have Arthralgia and experience Headache *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 1.5 %
- 20-29: 3.17 %
- 30-39: 9.15 %
- 40-49: 18.56 %
- 50-59: 27.97 %
- 60+: 39.67 %
Top co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Pain (190 people, 14.25%)
- High Blood Pressure (175 people, 13.13%)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis (145 people, 10.88%)
- High Blood Cholesterol (114 people, 8.55%)
- Depression (110 people, 8.25%)
Most common drugs for these people *:
- Vioxx (270 people, 20.26%)
- Humira (147 people, 11.03%)
- Celebrex (134 people, 10.05%)
- Tylenol (97 people, 7.28%)
- Lyrica (96 people, 7.20%)
Top symptoms for these people *:
- Nausea (313 people, 23.48%)
- Dizziness (297 people, 22.28%)
- High Blood Pressure (293 people, 21.98%)
- Fatigue (245 people, 18.38%)
- Pain (222 people, 16.65%)
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
How to use the study: print a copy of the study and bring it to your health teams to ensure drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Subscribe to the study: get notified of updates to the study.
Do you have Headache and Arthralgia?
- Check symptoms - is your headache caused by a drug or a condition?
- Get alerts to symptoms - forecast your symptoms and get alerts
- Join related support groups - you are not alone, join a support group on ehealth.me
- Report the side effect - help people in need and in real time
- Ask a question - ask a question related to the study
- write a review - share your experience related to the study
- More tools...
Expand the study to include reports from both FDA and eHealthMeHeadache and Arthralgia from FDA and eHealthMe reports
Arthralgia (joint pain) can be treated by Ibuprofen, Meloxicam, Glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate and msm, Naproxen, Celebrex (latest reports from 229,647 Arthralgia patients)
Headache (pain in head) has been reported by people with multiple sclerosis, rheumatoid arthritis, high blood pressure, depression, pain (latest reports from 344,756 Headache patients).
Browse all symptoms of Arthralgiaa b c d e f g h i j k l m n o p q r s t u v w x y z
Could your drugs cause HeadacheHeadache
Other conditions that could case HeadacheHeadache
What would happen?
Can you answer these questions?
I was diagnosed with VIPoma this past March. I have had Ultrasounds, CT's, MRI's, Octreotide Scan, MIBG, Pill Cam and have not been able to pinpoint the location of the tumor. My doctor states that eventually it will show itself. Has anyone had this issue where their blood work is stating ...
My 8 yr old was prescribed cefdinir for an ear infection. After taking for 10 days he developed hives and itching for a few days. The hives were not severe. Gave him benadryl and cleared up. A few days later he complained of pain in index finger then his wrist. Thought he slept on it wrong until ...
You may be interested in these reviews
I'm trying to figure out what could be wrong with me. The only drug I take everyday is acarbose. Its been about a year and my knee pain especially is unbearable. I've just stopped taking acarbose to see if the pain gets better
Hi I've been on cimzia for 1 year for the last 2 months been having terrible headaches. They make me feel sick and dizzy also on 25 methotrexate which I inject which I've been on for over 5 years .i have psoriatic arthritis
Hi there!! I am a 47yo male. I live in MA. I have barrets and of course GERD. I tried Gaviscon because heard so much about it. Then I wake up at 2am with this amazing piercing headache in my left temple. I also take omeprazole. I had to eat food to take ibuprofen for the headache. I can't lay ...
I have been using Faslodex for one year for metastatic breast cancer that had spread to my bones and lymph nodes. The response has been excellent. Most of the cancer is gone. I have minor side effects (e.g., headache, nausea, etc.). My only real complaint is pain in my right hip joint that ...