Arthralgia and Urine discoloration
Urine discoloration is reported only by a few people with Arthralgia.
The study analyzes which people have Urine discoloration with Arthralgia. It is created by eHealthMe based on 2 people who have Urine discoloration and Arthralgia from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
2 people who have Arthralgia and Urine Discoloration are studied.
What is Arthralgia?
Arthralgia (joint pain) is found to be associated with 4,739 drugs and 4,921 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Urine discoloration?
Urine discoloration is found to be associated with 636 drugs and 66 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Urine discoloration in Arthralgia reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthralgia and experienced Urine Discoloration *:
- female: 50 %
- male: 50 %
Age of people who have Arthralgia and experienced Urine Discoloration *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 50 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Synthroid: 1 person, 50.00%
- Mobic: 1 person, 50.00%
- Acetaminophen: 1 person, 50.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Renal Failure Acute (rapid kidney dysfunction): 1 person, 50.00%
- Liver Function Tests Nos Abnormal: 1 person, 50.00%
- Leukocytosis (increased white blood cells): 1 person, 50.00%
- Fluid Overload (too much fluid in the blood): 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Phosphate Decreased: 1 person, 50.00%
- Blood Bilirubin Increased: 1 person, 50.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Urine discoloration?Check whether Urine discoloration is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
COVID vaccines that are related to Urine discoloration:
- Urine discoloration in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Urine discoloration in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Urine discoloration in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Urine discoloration:
All the drugs that are associated with Urine discoloration:
- Urine discoloration (636 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Urine discoloration:
- Urine discoloration (66 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Urine discoloration and Arthralgia, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Atrial Fibrillation/Flutter in Naproxen, how severe and when it was recovered? - 2 seconds ago
- Ibuprofen and Bronchitis Chronic - 4 seconds ago
- Carvedilol and Arteritis - 4 seconds ago
- Cyclobenzaprine Hydrochloride and Eye Pruritus - 6 seconds ago
- Amitiza and Violence-Related Symptom - 7 seconds ago
- Diphen and Robitussin drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Torsemide and Benicar drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Benicar and Oxycodone drug interaction - 12 seconds ago
- Cyclophosphamide and Vitreous Floaters - 15 seconds ago
- Gabapentin and Chapped Lips - 18 seconds ago