Arthritis - rheumatoid and Z-e syndrome
Z-e syndrome is reported only by a few people with Arthritis - rheumatoid.
The study analyzes which people have Z-e syndrome with Arthritis - rheumatoid. It is created by eHealthMe based on 5 people who have Z-e syndrome and Arthritis - rheumatoid from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
5 people who have Arthritis - Rheumatoid and Z-E Syndrome are studied.
What is Arthritis - rheumatoid?
Arthritis - rheumatoid (autoimmune disease that results in a chronic, systemic inflammatory disorder that may affect many tissues and organs) is found to be associated with 2,805 drugs and 2,036 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Z-e syndrome?
Z-e syndrome (increased production of the hormone gastrin from a small tumour of pancreas) is found to be associated with 153 drugs and 167 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Z-e syndrome in Arthritis - rheumatoid reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthritis - Rheumatoid and experienced Z-E Syndrome *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Arthritis - Rheumatoid and experienced Z-E Syndrome *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 50 %
- 50-59: 0.0 %
- 60+: 50 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Hypothyroidism (abnormally low activity of the thyroid gland, resulting in retardation of growth and mental development): 1 person, 20.00%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Enbrel: 3 people, 60.00%
- Premarin: 1 person, 20.00%
- Nexium: 1 person, 20.00%
- Methotrexate: 1 person, 20.00%
- Levothyroxine Sodium: 1 person, 20.00%
- Celexa: 1 person, 20.00%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Oropharyngeal Pain: 2 people, 40.00%
- Malaise (a feeling of general discomfort or uneasiness): 2 people, 40.00%
- Fever: 2 people, 40.00%
- Infection: 1 person, 20.00%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Z-e syndrome?Check whether Z-e syndrome is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Arthritis - rheumatoid (947,806 reports)
- Z-e syndrome (1,123 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Z-e syndrome:
- Z-e syndrome in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Z-e syndrome in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Z-e syndrome in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
All the drugs that are associated with Z-e syndrome:
- Z-e syndrome (153 drugs)
All the conditions that are associated with Z-e syndrome:
- Z-e syndrome (167 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Z-e syndrome and Arthritis - rheumatoid, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- Fuzeon and Tremor - a second ago
- Mycobacterium Avium Complex Infection and Blood Urea Nitrogen/Creatinine Ratio Increased - 3 seconds ago
- Eylea and Cheilitis - 5 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Skin Blushing/Flushing - 7 seconds ago
- Imodium A-D and Dofetilide drug interaction - 8 seconds ago
- Topiramate and Mucosal Inflammation - 9 seconds ago
- Relafen and Bladder Disorder - 11 seconds ago
- Furosemide and Pelvic Floor Dyssynergia - 12 seconds ago
- Mycosis Fungoides and Hearing Loss - 14 seconds ago
- Nausea And Vomiting and Decreased Activity - 23 seconds ago