Arthritis and Histoplasmosis disseminated
Histoplasmosis disseminated is found among people with Arthritis, especially for people who are female, 50-59 old.
The study analyzes which people have Histoplasmosis disseminated with Arthritis. It is created by eHealthMe based on reports of 6 people who have Arthritis from the Food and Drug Administration (FDA), and is updated regularly. You can use the study as a second opinion to make health care decisions.
Phase IV trials are used to detect adverse drug outcomes and monitor drug effectiveness in the real world. With medical big data and AI algorithms, eHealthMe is running millions of phase IV trials and makes the results available to the public. Our original studies have been referenced on 600+ medical publications including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature.
6 people who have Arthritis and Histoplasmosis Disseminated are studied.
What is Arthritis?
Arthritis (form of joint disorder that involves inflammation of one or more joints) is found to be associated with 2,939 drugs and 2,230 conditions by eHealthMe.
What is Histoplasmosis disseminated?
Histoplasmosis disseminated (respiratory infection caused by inhaling the spores of the fungus histoplasma capsulatum) is found to be associated with 311 drugs and 112 conditions by eHealthMe.
Number of Histoplasmosis disseminated in Arthritis reports submitted per year:
Gender of people who have Arthritis and experienced Histoplasmosis Disseminated *:
- female: 100 %
- male: 0.0 %
Age of people who have Arthritis and experienced Histoplasmosis Disseminated *:
- 0-1: 0.0 %
- 2-9: 0.0 %
- 10-19: 0.0 %
- 20-29: 0.0 %
- 30-39: 0.0 %
- 40-49: 0.0 %
- 50-59: 100 %
- 60+: 0.0 %
Common co-existing conditions for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 6 people, 100.00%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 5 people, 83.33%
- Fluid Retention (an abnormal accumulation of fluid in the blood): 5 people, 83.33%
- Abdominal Pain: 5 people, 83.33%
- Insomnia (sleeplessness): 2 people, 33.33%
- Muscle Spasms (muscle contraction): 1 person, 16.67%
- Multiple Allergies (allergy to multiple agents): 1 person, 16.67%
- High Blood Pressure: 1 person, 16.67%
- High Blood Cholesterol: 1 person, 16.67%
- Asthma: 1 person, 16.67%
Common drugs taken by these people *:
- Lortab: 5 people, 83.33%
- Dyazide: 5 people, 83.33%
- Imuran: 5 people, 83.33%
- Levlite: 5 people, 83.33%
- Reglan: 5 people, 83.33%
- Protonix: 5 people, 83.33%
- Tylenol: 5 people, 83.33%
- Prednisone: 4 people, 66.67%
- Ultram: 1 person, 16.67%
- Cozaar: 1 person, 16.67%
Common symptoms for these people *:
- Crohn's Disease (condition that causes inflammation of the gastrointestinal tract): 4 people, 66.67%
- Thrombocytopenia (decrease of platelets in blood): 2 people, 33.33%
- Pancytopenia (medical condition in which there is a reduction in the number of red and white blood cells, as well as platelets): 2 people, 33.33%
- Nausea And Vomiting: 1 person, 16.67%
- Nausea (feeling of having an urge to vomit): 1 person, 16.67%
- Nasopharyngitis (inflammation of the nasopharynx): 1 person, 16.67%
- Immune System Disorder: 1 person, 16.67%
- Headache (pain in head): 1 person, 16.67%
- Fever: 1 person, 16.67%
- Anal Fistula: 1 person, 16.67%
* Approximation only. Some reports may have incomplete information.
Do you take medications and have Histoplasmosis disseminated?Check whether Histoplasmosis disseminated is associated with a drug or a condition
How to use the study?
You can discuss the study with your doctor, to ensure that all drug risks and benefits are fully discussed and understood.
Treatments, associated drugs and conditions:
- Arthritis (164,654 reports)
- Histoplasmosis disseminated (1,330 reports)
COVID vaccines that are related to Histoplasmosis disseminated:
- Histoplasmosis disseminated in Moderna COVID Vaccine
- Histoplasmosis disseminated in Pfizer BioNTech Covid Vaccine
- Histoplasmosis disseminated in Johnson and Johnson Covid Vaccine
Common drugs associated with Histoplasmosis disseminated:
- Prednisone: 406 reports
- Methotrexate: 330 reports
- Remicade: 210 reports
- Tacrolimus: 172 reports
- Mycophenolate mofetil: 164 reports
All the drugs that are associated with Histoplasmosis disseminated:
- Histoplasmosis disseminated (311 drugs)
Common conditions associated with Histoplasmosis disseminated:
- Rheumatoid arthritis: 219 reports
- Crohn's disease: 142 reports
All the conditions that are associated with Histoplasmosis disseminated:
- Histoplasmosis disseminated (112 conditions)
How the study uses the data?
The study is based on Histoplasmosis disseminated and Arthritis, and their synonyms.
Who is eHealthMe?
With medical big data and proven AI algorithms, eHealthMe provides a platform for everyone to run phase IV clinical trials. We study millions of patients and 5,000 more each day. Results of our real-world drug study have been referenced on 600+ medical publications, including The Lancet, Mayo Clinic Proceedings, and Nature. Our analysis results are available to researchers, health care professionals, patients (testimonials), and software developers (open API).
WARNING, DISCLAIMER, USE FOR PUBLICATION
WARNING: Please DO NOT STOP MEDICATIONS without first consulting a physician since doing so could be hazardous to your health.
DISCLAIMER: All material available on eHealthMe.com is for informational purposes only, and is not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment provided by a qualified healthcare provider. All information is observation-only. Our phase IV clinical studies alone cannot establish cause-effect relationship. Different individuals may respond to medication in different ways. Every effort has been made to ensure that all information is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. The use of the eHealthMe site and its content is at your own risk.
If you use this eHealthMe study on publication, please acknowledge it with a citation: study title, URL, accessed date.
Recent studies on eHealthMe:
- High Blood Pressure and Crohn'S Disease - 3 seconds ago
- Tylox and Fatigue Aggravated - 9 seconds ago
- Vitamin C and Optic Ischaemic Neuropathy - 18 seconds ago
- Dilaudid-Hp and Pneumonia - 38 seconds ago
- Pravachol and Erivedge drug interaction - 41 seconds ago
- Cytotec and Rotator Cuff Syndrome - 44 seconds ago
- Benzaclin and Genital Discharge - 53 seconds ago
- Inapsine and Carvedilol drug interaction - 57 seconds ago
- Doxylamine Succinate and Melatonin drug interaction - a minute ago
- Exforge Hct and Allegra Allergy drug interaction - a minute ago